Windows 10: Unistall Direct X

Discus and support Unistall Direct X in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to unistall the Direct X 11.1 in Windows 10? 10221 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tiagopedutti, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Unistall Direct X

How to unistall the Direct X 11.1 in Windows 10?

:)

tiagopedutti, Jul 29, 2015

2. Touchpad and mouse both are working weirdly.

Thanks for the reply.

Finally that problem got solved, what happened is after installing windows 10 direct X got unistalled I guess so one day I tried to run one game to test whether it's hardware problem or not, when I clicked on game exe it said to install direct X so I installed
    after that the problem got solved.

So my problem was missing of direct X. After installing that everything got solved and performance improved.

ShreyasKumar1, Jul 29, 2015
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

- Saying you have tried everything is not helpful. You need to list everything everything you have tried,

or risk being given suggestions for what you have already tried. Tedious for you, and us.

It can also be helpful to list the brand and model graphics processor your machine is using.

Win10 has DX9,10,11 & 12. The games selects which version and which DX files it uses, not Windows,

and not your graphics processor or drivers.

There is no specific DX11 installer . DX11 is included in the DirectX Redist (June 2010)
    installer,

which reinstalls all DX9,19 & 11 files (there is no stand alone installer for DX12 files as yet ).

- If your Win10 is a recent clean install you should run the DirectX Web Installer to verify all DX files are installed.

Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

In the event that the DX11 file required by the game is corrupt you would need to reinstall DX as this

overwrites all DX files. The Web Installer only installing 'missing' files.

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX Redist (June 2010)

BossDweeb, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Unistall Direct X

1. Unistall Direct X - Similar Threads - Unistall Direct

2. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-no-sign-of-progress-in-by-unistalling-task/62a9945d-65c1-45b5-a42a-86528adf0968
  3. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-see-no-sign-of-progress-in-by-unistalling-task/62a9945d-65c1-45b5-a42a-86528adf0968
  4. I see no sign of progress in by unistalling task while uninstalling what could be the issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...: I unistalled my bluetooth drivers after having some issues with it after a guide told me that Windows would automatically install it again. After restarting numerous times, Bluetooth has not shown back up under Device Manager even under 'hidden devices'. I tried installing...
  6. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...: I unistalled my bluetooth drivers after having some issues with it after a guide told me that Windows would automatically install it again. After restarting numerous times, Bluetooth has not shown back up under Device Manager even under 'hidden devices'. I tried installing...
  7. Bluetooth driver not showing up after unistalling it. Manually downloaded bluetooth driver...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  9. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION: AFTER TODAYS UPDATE MY COMPUTER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT ON MY HP PAVILION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-unistall-todays-update-on-my-hp-pavilion/066affa9-1c38-4004-905c-13bea6ccce78
  10. CAN NOT UNISTALL TODAYS UPDATE ON MY HP PAVILION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade