Windows 10: Unity 5.5 game engine released, supports Windows Holographic

Discus and support Unity 5.5 game engine released, supports Windows Holographic in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every release is a big moment, and we’ve spent months on this one polishing these new features to help you deliver great games and experiences. But we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unity 5.5 game engine released, supports Windows Holographic

Read more: Unity 5.5 is ready for you

:)

Brink, Nov 29, 2016

2. Question on windows phone 7.8 support...

Temple Run was made using the Unity Engine.

Unity Engine unfortunately doesn't support Windows Phone 7.

So, Temple Run cannot be developed for Windows Phone 7/7.5/7.8.

Sorry mate. I have a Lumia 800. I know.

Anubhav Majumder, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Microsoft Sudoku in Windows 10

I was speaking to the casual games team, and they indicated that the bug is in the unity engine (they have a dependency on it). Since this is a shared component, it could be that some other software updated that shared component, or the unity team shipped
    an update, and this is likely what broke the Sudoku scenario. It could also be that the unity engine relies on some other system component and that was updated, and broke it.

Adam Ulrich [Retail - MSFT], Nov 29, 2016
Thema:

Unity 5.5 game engine released, supports Windows Holographic

1. Unity 5.5 game engine released, supports Windows Holographic - Similar Threads - Unity game engine

2. Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?: Hi there,I am currently working on a project that requires documentation to prove that Windows 10 Pro version, or equivalent will have at least 5 years remaining support.Would you be able to let me know if Windows 11 will be in support for at least 5 years? I have looked...
  3. Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?: Hi there,I am currently working on a project that requires documentation to prove that Windows 10 Pro version, or equivalent will have at least 5 years remaining support.Would you be able to let me know if Windows 11 will be in support for at least 5 years? I have looked...
  4. OS help- Unity Engine problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OS help- Unity Engine problems: I have a weird problem, and was hoping for some help or guidance.After doing an update for windows and Nvidia, all of my unity based games on steam became glorified wall-paper. It would launch and then freeze with the games music in the background. Then crash and say Unity...
  5. OS help- Unity Engine problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OS help- Unity Engine problems: I have a weird problem, and was hoping for some help or guidance.After doing an update for windows and Nvidia, all of my unity based games on steam became glorified wall-paper. It would launch and then freeze with the games music in the background. Then crash and say Unity...
  6. Every game that uses the unity engine wont launch? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game that uses the unity engine wont launch? Windows 10: I am playing games from game pass for PC and it seems that every single game that uses the unity engine it has a problem with. I googled about it and it seems that many have the same issue but I really couldn't find anything that has a resolution for this....
  7. PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 5 is released

in Windows 10 News
    PowerShell 7.1.0 preview 5 is released: Changes since preview 4 Engine Updates and Fixes Ensure assemblies listed in the module manifest FileList field are not loaded (#12968) Code Cleanup We thank the following contributors! @xtqqczze Tools Add missing .editorconfig settings present in dotnet/runtime...
  8. Powershell 7.1 preview 5 is released

in Windows 10 News
    Powershell 7.1 preview 5 is released: Changes since preview 4 Engine Updates and Fixes Ensure assemblies listed in the module manifest FileList field are not loaded (#12968) Code Cleanup We thank the following contributors! @xtqqczze Tools Add missing .editorconfig settings present in dotnet/runtime...
  9. Will My Z97 GAMING 5 Mobo Support a GTX 1080?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Will My Z97 GAMING 5 Mobo Support a GTX 1080?: I can see on the MSI support page that my Z97 GAMING 5 supports a GTX Titan but I don't see support for the GTX 1080. Isn't the TITAN more powerful than the 1080? If that's the case then lack of support for the 1080 wouldn't make sense. I would hate to purchase a card that my...
  10. Unity Support for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Unity Support for Windows 10: Today, Unity announced the release of Unity 5.2 which includes support for Windows 10 and the Universal Windows Platform (UWP). With UWP support in Unity 5.2, developers can build a single game for Windows 10 that targets multiple devices ranging from phones to tablets to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unity 5 game engine for the windows 5