Windows 10: Unity content error

Discus and support Unity content error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ouroboros72, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Unity content error

Hi, Recently I've been playing some online poker through IOS browser (firefox) and now whenever I try to connect I get the following message. An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: TypeError:_GLOBAL_sub_I_Thread_cpp_183584 is not a function I googled and tried some simple fixes like,clear browser cache, disable adblocker and try another browser (edge shows similar message). Can anyone advise how to fix to non tech savvy user. My team needs me! Thanks (apologies, not sure if this is the best sub-forum for this query)

:)

ouroboros72, Jun 22, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

unable to play games Unity Web Player error.

Hi Daryl,

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Unity Web Player from Programs and features and check the status of the issue.

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.

• On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    As you have clearly described that the issue is with Unity Web Player not with game or browser and Unity Web Player is not developed by Microsoft. I suggest you to contact
    Unity Web Player Support. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 22, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Unity content error

Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

Unity content error

1. Unity content error - Similar Threads - Unity content error

2. an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...: i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-keeps-showing-up-when-i-try-to-install/61624507-8787-45e2-9f49-20e037e49b65
  3. an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an error keeps showing up when i try to install unity hub: "the item "unity hub.exe" that...: i dont know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-keeps-showing-up-when-i-try-to-install/61624507-8787-45e2-9f49-20e037e49b65
  4. BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout error suddenly frequent - unity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout error suddenly frequent - unity: Ran into a BSOD 5 times today only. Seems like a recent thing, it wasn't happening that often last year. Since it usually errors out when having Unity open, I tried updating the graphics driver, with no luck. It seems like other people in the office are also having a similar...
  5. BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout error suddenly frequent - unity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout error suddenly frequent - unity: Ran into a BSOD 5 times today only. Seems like a recent thing, it wasn't happening that often last year. Since it usually errors out when having Unity open, I tried updating the graphics driver, with no luck. It seems like other people in the office are also having a similar...
  6. BSOD clock_watchdog_timeout error suddenly frequent - unity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD in Unity Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in Unity Games: Hello. I've big problem with Unity made games. Valheim, Tabletop, Cuphead, Slime Rancher... After 10-15min I get instantly blue screen. I attached my latest dump files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlIYuTa2Sz4shT-ReA9FqGtNqlgu?e=3hjsjm...
  8. An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error keeps showing up when i try to install Unity Hub: "The item "Unity Hub.exe" that...: Every time I try to access this shortcut it says an error. I have downloaded and uninstalled a lot of times but that doesnt seem to work. Googling the problem is also useless since it is a long error and it does not have an error code....
  9. An Error occurred running the Unity Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Error occurred running the Unity Content: Ok so i play a few online games but now when i try to load a game website i get this error (An Error occurred running the Unity Content its happen when i run edge or chrome but it does not happen if i use firefox that one works ok, it also works on all browsers if i stop...
  10. An Error occurred running the Unity Content

in Windows 10 Support
    An Error occurred running the Unity Content: Ok so i play a few online games but now when i try to load a game website i get this error (An Error occurred running the Unity Content its happen when i run edge or chrome but it does not happen if i use firefox that one works ok, it also works on all browsers if i stop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unity content error fix

2. unity content error

3. unity software windows 10 errors

4. unity content windows 10,
  5. unity content on javascript,
  6. an error has occurred running unity content Network Error,
  7. Unity Content error in best fiends,
  8. unity content,
  9. edge unity content error,
  10. error unity content