Windows 10: Universal Applications

Discus and support Universal Applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Build 10565..The Universal Application has nothing in it. I downloaded an app and it never showed up in there or anywhere else.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jimaz, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Jimaz Win User

Universal Applications

I am running Windows 10 Build 10565..The Universal Application has nothing in it. I downloaded an app and it never showed up in there or anywhere else. How can I fix this? I did a reinstall and it still shows nothing in it

:)

Jimaz, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Polina S. Win User

App sync

Hi tpfo,

Thank you for contributing to the forum.

If the application was not universal when you purchased it, it is possible it was not updated to the universal version. In this case you will need to either repurchase it or contact the publisher.

Best Regards,

Polina S., Oct 29, 2015
  3. gurparit Win User
    Some software doesn't connect via Wifi

if your only having problems accessing through your universitys internet connection chances are itz the wifi internet in your university that my have certain restrictions in place or filters stopping those applications from working.

as i have to experienced the same with my N95 using my universitys wifi.

i could only visit university related sites and google.

all others didnt seem to work.

gurparit, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Gary Win User
  5. Jimaz Win User
    I still see nothing in universal applications..I don't want to build apps I just want the universal application to show the apps That are usually there. I have no clue how to use the visual studio

Jimaz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Universal Applications

1. Universal Applications - Similar Threads - Universal Applications

2. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  3. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  4. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  5. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  6. Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university

Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university: Split from this thread. I've downloaded SPSS 29 from my university. When I try running the download it brings be to the screen where I accept the program to make changes to my device but then won't open past that point. I attempted to do the same thing on my nanas computer...
  7. Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university: Split from this thread. I've downloaded SPSS 29 from my university. When I try running the download it brings be to the screen where I accept the program to make changes to my device but then won't open past that point. I attempted to do the same thing on my nanas computer...
  8. HP Universal Post Script Driver Install Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Universal Post Script Driver Install Error: I am running Windows 11 Pro on a new imac through Parallels and need to install the HP Universal Post Script driver. When attempting to install, I get this error message: Operation could not be completed error 0x800f0214. The specified path does not contain any applicable...
  9. Is there some sort of 'universal copy' application for windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there some sort of 'universal copy' application for windows?: On smartphones, you often run into text which you cannot copy and the app universal copy enables you to do so anyways. It there a program that does the same for a Windows PC? submitted by /u/Zajum [link] [comments]...
  10. Universal Applications

Universal Applications: The universal application does not show up in windows preview 10576..Is there anyway to get that? 28553