Windows 10: Universal Applications

Discus and support Universal Applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The universal application does not show up in windows preview 10576..Is there anyway to get that? 28553 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jimaz, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Jimaz Win User

Universal Applications

The universal application does not show up in windows preview 10576..Is there anyway to get that?

:)

Jimaz, Nov 1, 2015
  2. Polina S. Win User

App sync

Hi tpfo,

Thank you for contributing to the forum.

If the application was not universal when you purchased it, it is possible it was not updated to the universal version. In this case you will need to either repurchase it or contact the publisher.

Best Regards,

Polina S., Nov 1, 2015
  3. gurparit Win User
    Some software doesn't connect via Wifi

if your only having problems accessing through your universitys internet connection chances are itz the wifi internet in your university that my have certain restrictions in place or filters stopping those applications from working.

as i have to experienced the same with my N95 using my universitys wifi.

i could only visit university related sites and google.

all others didnt seem to work.

gurparit, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Universal Applications

Hello Jimaz, *Smile

Please provide more details.

Brink, Nov 1, 2015
  5. Jimaz Win User
    The universal applications folder is there. It doesn't have anything in it though. I downloaded an app to see if it would show up in there and it did not, and it did now show up anywhere else..

Jimaz, Nov 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Do you mean the Applications folder below?

shell:::{4234d49b-0245-4df3-b780-3893943456e1}

If you don't have any Windows apps showing in the Start menu, then you might see if using the tutorial below to reinstall and re-register all apps may help.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...ws-8-10-a.html

Brink, Nov 1, 2015
  7. Jimaz Win User
    I solved the problem I found this on the web..
    .takeown /F "%ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps" /R /A /D Y
    icacls "%ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps" /grant Administrators:F /T /C

I ran it in the cmd prompt and now all the apps are back.

Thank you for the help

Jimaz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Universal Applications

1. Universal Applications - Similar Threads - Universal Applications

2. Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Universal Device Client Device not working in Windows 11: [IMG]This post explains how to fix the issue if the Universal Device Client Device is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC. A few users have reported an issue where they see an exclamation mark against the Universal Device Client Device entry in their Device Manager. When...
  3. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  4. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  5. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  6. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  7. Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university

Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university: Split from this thread. I've downloaded SPSS 29 from my university. When I try running the download it brings be to the screen where I accept the program to make changes to my device but then won't open past that point. I attempted to do the same thing on my nanas computer...
  8. Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems running the downloaded SPSS 29 from my university: Split from this thread. I've downloaded SPSS 29 from my university. When I try running the download it brings be to the screen where I accept the program to make changes to my device but then won't open past that point. I attempted to do the same thing on my nanas computer...
  9. Is there some sort of 'universal copy' application for windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there some sort of 'universal copy' application for windows?: On smartphones, you often run into text which you cannot copy and the app universal copy enables you to do so anyways. It there a program that does the same for a Windows PC? submitted by /u/Zajum [link] [comments]...
  10. Universal Applications

Universal Applications: I am running Windows 10 Build 10565..The Universal Application has nothing in it. I downloaded an app and it never showed up in there or anywhere else. How can I fix this? I did a reinstall and it still shows nothing in it 28221