Windows 10: unknown crash

Discus and support unknown crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, my computer jest randomly crashed 2 times in the last two days. sorry for no details but it was idling and i was away from it when it crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by t8z5h3, Feb 13, 2017.

1. t8z5h3 Win User

unknown crash

hi,
    my computer jest randomly crashed 2 times in the last two days.
    sorry for no details but it was idling and i was away from it when it crashed (screensaver or graphic driver issue?)
    Attachment 121082

:)

t8z5h3, Feb 13, 2017

2. UWP startapp crash

In Simple UWP One page application, this code not crashes on Desktop, and not crashes with attached Debugger.

But it crashes when I deploy app on phone without attached debbuger.

If remove line of code with await, it no crashes.

private async void OnLoaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

{

await Task.Delay(1);

Task.Delay(20000).Wait();

Debug.WriteLine("OnLoaded finished");

}

ExceptionCode: c0000194

Here is Unsymbolicated StackTrace:

ntdll.dll!77da10c6() Unknown

KERNELBASE.dll!77969216() Unknown

twinapi.appcore.dll!75d2db62() Unknown

> twinapi.appcore.dll!75d2da42() Unknown

twinapi.appcore.dll!75d34e7c() Unknown

twinapi.appcore.dll!75d34ee2() Unknown

Windows.UI.Xaml.dll!6a2624e4() Unknown

Windows.UI.Xaml.dll!6a262102() Unknown

Vsevolod88, Feb 13, 2017
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE for Acer Aspire V5-571PG after upgrading to Windows 10

Why MS support is so bad?

My computer is still crashing due to unknown driver and MS can't even tell me which driver is causing the crash?

EricWongCM, Feb 13, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

unknown crash

Both dumps indicates a problem with lvrs64.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80e1a942fc9, ffffb6005f7718a8, ffffb6005f7710d0} Probably caused by : lvrs64.sys ( lvrs64+2fc9 )[/quote] Driver Description: Logitech Camera driver
    Driver Update Site: Logitech Support + Downloads

The one you have is dated Mon Oct 22 22:11:24 2012 which is quite old. See if you can find an updated drive on the Logitech site. If not time to replace the camera *Smile

Ztruker, Feb 13, 2017
Thema:

unknown crash

1. unknown crash - Similar Threads - unknown crash

2. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...: So out of nowhere recently I haven't been able to run any games due to them closing/crashing as soon as they start loading. I tried updating the graphics driver but no change....
  3. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...: So out of nowhere recently I haven't been able to run any games due to them closing/crashing as soon as they start loading. I tried updating the graphics driver but no change....
  4. Getting Unknown Hard error and unexpected parameter error on some apps and games crash with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC and apps keeps crashing for unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC and apps keeps crashing for unknown reason: My computer keeps crashing for an unknown reason. Would like some help locating the problem.Link to all the minidumps: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhv235ysatmok69/dumpfiles.zip/fileCPU: I7 - 14700KFGPU: Geforce RTX 460 TiMotherboard: B760M - PLUSRAM: 2 x 16 corsair...
  6. PC and apps keeps crashing for unknown reason

PC and apps keeps crashing for unknown reason: My computer keeps crashing for an unknown reason. Would like some help locating the problem.Link to all the minidumps: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhv235ysatmok69/dumpfiles.zip/fileCPU: I7 - 14700KFGPU: Geforce RTX 460 TiMotherboard: B760M - PLUSRAM: 2 x 16 corsair...
  7. Crashing unknown

Crashing unknown: Hi, this is the system information from a crash I have been experiancing. The past couple times it was while playing overwatch, but this time it was in the middle of just watching youtube. It takes me to a blue screen and the laptop reboots. After the crash before this,...
  8. Crashing unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing unknown: Hi, this is the system information from a crash I have been experiancing. The past couple times it was while playing overwatch, but this time it was in the middle of just watching youtube. It takes me to a blue screen and the laptop reboots. After the crash before this,...
  9. PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing

PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing: My PC has been crashing randomly: while gaming and while idle. The screen goes black but audio continues to play for a few seconds. The computer seems to stay on for a few minutes with a black screen before rebooting. I have used DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and ran memtest86...
  10. PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing: My PC has been crashing randomly: while gaming and while idle. The screen goes black but audio continues to play for a few seconds. The computer seems to stay on for a few minutes with a black screen before rebooting. I have used DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and ran memtest86...