Windows 10: Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD

Discus and support Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; either every few days or at least once a week i get a BSOD. from what i can tell it happens at random. ill either be at my desktop doing nothing, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jfreeizme, Sep 1, 2017.

1. jfreeizme Win User

Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD

either every few days or at least once a week i get a BSOD. from what i can tell it happens at random. ill either be at my desktop doing nothing, or playing a game, or just even logging into my computer and it has the chance to Blue Screen. I need help pinpointing the driver that is causing this, or the hardware. after the problem is found any help on how to resolve it is much appreciated.

:)

jfreeizme, Sep 1, 2017

2. N73 Calendar remains on day view.

...even though I have just updated my software. Regardless of whether one selects weekly or monthly view, when one selects the calendar it displays the daily view.

One can change the settings to weekly or monthly but as soon as one returns to the calendar it displays the daily view???

caperaptor, Sep 1, 2017
  3. Nokia 6300 Syncs with vista and outlook 2007?

Hi do the outlook calendar events recurrence also sync? and does the nokia have the option for two weekly recurrence and not just daily/weekly monthly etc

thanks

huwrees---01, Sep 1, 2017
  4. jfreeizme Win User

quick update... i just ran P95 and instantly got a hardware fail notice. next im going to run Memtest overnight to see if i get any errors running from the RAM.

jfreeizme, Sep 1, 2017
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi jfreeizme,

What test did you run with p95?

axe0, Sep 1, 2017
  6. jfreeizme Win User
    formatted windows and all problems have been fixed for now

jfreeizme, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unknown Daily/weekly BSOD - Similar Threads - Unknown Daily weekly

2. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  3. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  4. Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause: Hi,I have been hitting multiple BSODs daily on my W10 install. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, changed/RMAd my RAM & PSU and reinstalled all drivers etc. and still have been hitting multiple errors daily.Can you please help check if there is any info. in the...
  5. Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause: Hi,I have been hitting multiple BSODs daily on my W10 install. I have tried reinstalling windows multiple times, changed/RMAd my RAM & PSU and reinstalled all drivers etc. and still have been hitting multiple errors daily.Can you please help check if there is any info. in the...
  6. Multiple BSODs daily unknown cause

7. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  8. Daily BSODs; started about a week ago

Daily BSODs; started about a week ago: Hi, I started having daily (sometimes multiple times daily) BSODs that started about a week ago. It seems like the stop codes for these are different every time. Here are some that I have captured: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  9. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591
  10. Week old pc. Daily BSOD

Week old pc. Daily BSOD: Hey, I've bought a pc built for me and on the second day it started to experience bsod's. Mostly during gaming but also a few times during youtube or browsing. I've also had freezes where i'm forced to restart my pc. So far i've only tried to uninstall latest gpu drivers and...