Windows 10: Unknown .exe?

Discus and support Unknown .exe? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was browsing my Task Manager for suspicous processes and I stumbled along one called 'WinStore.Mobile.exe'. Is this usual? I will post a Word Doc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MSMPlayz, Jan 8, 2016.

1. MSMPlayz Win User

Unknown .exe?

I was browsing my Task Manager for suspicous processes and I stumbled along one called 'WinStore.Mobile.exe'. Is this usual? I will post a Word Doc which includes screenshots.

:)

MSMPlayz, Jan 8, 2016

2. Blue screen after I hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE on an unresponding program.

My Windows ten got the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) after I hit ctrl+alt+delete on an unresponding program which I found weird and creepy.

Unknown..., Jan 8, 2016
  3. Unknown- Win User
    Kin ONEm stuck at Verizon Wireless screen when turning on or restarting. Help me please!

I remove the battery and restart it and everything. It will start up occasionally but it just shuts off sooner or later. Also, there's the red dot for the motion detector thing that sometimes stays there and it freezes. Any solutions? Thank you.

Unknown-, Jan 8, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Unknown .exe?

Hi, there's no such file on my PC.. perhaps it's related to a store app you've installed.

You've probably found a few other references to it on the internet, so it has been encountered by some.

Try rt clicking on it (viewed in task manager) and inspect the properties.

dalchina, Jan 9, 2016
  5. MSMPlayz Win User
    I have never used store.

MSMPlayz, Jan 9, 2016
  6. MSMPlayz Win User
    I already have inspected properties
    other people have to encountered this, but no answer to be found on their threads too.

MSMPlayz, Jan 9, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    What is the directory location of the file?

axe0, Jan 9, 2016
  8. MSMPlayz Win User

Unknown .exe?

WindowsApps then Store

MSMPlayz, Jan 9, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Jan 9, 2016
  10. dalchina New Member
    It may be a leftover from an insider build as that's a context in which it's reported, or possibly Win 8 if you upgraded from that. Definitely nothing like it on my Win 10 x64.

It might help if you'd post a screenshot of the properties. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 10, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    The properties are in the uploaded document in the first post, but I would understand in nobody downloads it.
    I've just added them to my post
    Attachment 58259
    Attachment 58260

12. dalchina New Member
    Thanks- I read over that as the screenshots being the ones shown.. hmm, recent date.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unknown .exe?

1. Unknown .exe? - Similar Threads - Unknown exe

2. Getting Unknown Publisher While Downloading and installing exe from Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Unknown Publisher While Downloading and installing exe from Server: Hi Team,We have one window application that is developed on Dot Net Framework 4.8. We used Click Once technology for deployment. I used signing key at project level. While publishing I given local drive path and for Installation URL given one of the our web server.So...
  3. Getting Unknown Publisher While Downloading and installing exe from Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Unknown Publisher While Downloading and installing exe from Server: Hi Team,We have one window application that is developed on Dot Net Framework 4.8. We used Click Once technology for deployment. I used signing key at project level. While publishing I given local drive path and for Installation URL given one of the our web server.So...
  4. Getting Unknown Publisher While Downloading and installing exe from Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 441 unknown exe files with random names appeared in C:\ directory. What are they, can they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    441 unknown exe files with random names appeared in C:\ directory. What are they, can they...: Hi,I've just now noticed that 441 ".exe" files with random names have appeared in the C:\ directory of my laptop. No subfolder, just C:.The names are composed of letters and numbers example: ZEVtdX5GA, are 1.074 KB in size and have been generated on 18/05/2023 in less than...
  6. 441 unknown exe files with random names appeared in C:\ directory. What are they, can they...

441 unknown exe files with random names appeared in C:\ directory. What are they, can they...: Hi,I've just now noticed that 441 ".exe" files with random names have appeared in the C:\ directory of my laptop. No subfolder, just C:.The names are composed of letters and numbers example: ZEVtdX5GA, are 1.074 KB in size and have been generated on 18/05/2023 in less than...
  7. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  8. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  9. Unknown exe files SOLVED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown exe files SOLVED: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...
  10. Unknown exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown exe files: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...