Windows 10: Unknown Items on C Drive...

Discus and support Unknown Items on C Drive... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Can I safely remove them? 14603 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheBlackRussian, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Unknown Items on C Drive...

Unknown Items on C Drive... [​IMG]

Can I safely remove them?

:)

TheBlackRussian, Aug 8, 2015
  2. DKLND Win User

Computer Doesn't Recognize the DVD Drive Since Upgrading to Windows 10

That is correct. In Device Manager. there is no category "DVD/CD-ROM drives".

There is no "Unknown device" showing in Device Manager.

I clicked on each of the items in Device Manager to see the listing under each item and did not find "DVD/CD ROM drives" or "Unknown device" there either.

DKLND, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Unknown Storage Space Add-up on C: Drive

Here are 2 screenshots of the TreeSize that may be helpful.

SatheshKumar19, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Unknown Items on C Drive...

1. Unknown Items on C Drive... - Similar Threads - Unknown Items Drive

2. C Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C Drive: I was transferring files from my C drive onto a external hard drive and then deleting them to free up space, now none of the icons on my toolbar will work. When I click on the windows icon on the keyboard it won't work either. And I can't restore my laptop because there isn't...
  3. Unknown Disc Drive

Unknown Disc Drive: Using File Explorer I noticed that I had a disc drive indicated as 'USB Drive (F:)' This puzzled me as I don't have any USB drives connected; neither are there any card reader slots which may have been a reason. I checked, via Administrative Tools/Computer Management, and...
  4. How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??: I have a Desktop PC with three SSDs for various apps and programs of which one of them is 500Gb which only has Windows 10 installed on it. What's the best way to go about swapping out this 500Gb SSD which is the 'C' Drive' for a larger capacity SSD?? I've got a backup of my...
  5. How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Swap 'C' Drive for a Larger 'C' Drive??: I have a Desktop PC with three SSDs for various apps and programs of which one of them is 500Gb which only has Windows 10 installed on it. What's the best way to go about swapping out this 500Gb SSD which is the 'C' Drive' for a larger capacity SSD?? I've got a backup of my...
  6. unknown files on C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unknown files on C: I noticed today MANY files on C _PatchLink followed by numbers. Says a Cabinet file. What do I need to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-files-on-c/be5b60b8-9013-4fc9-bf35-5d1ba185a7ea"
  7. c drive

c drive: open c drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive/a46f18cc-0ab3-4cf6-9cc2-d70cae15b455
  8. Unknown Local Disk drive

Unknown Local Disk drive: I have an unknown drive on my computer. My computer is about 3 years old. It has a Windows C drive, a Recovery D drive, a DVD E drive and a Local Disk F drive (which has 896 MB free of 914 MB and the Properties say it was created on May 21, 2018). What can this F drive be...
  9. Unknown drive Z:

Unknown drive Z:: Recently a unknown drive Z: appeared in my system, when I tried to open it, the message showed. Could someone tell me what it is and how to get rid of it? [img] 66915
  10. Unknown Drives in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Drives in Device Manager: I.ve recently noticed that ALL of my computers drives are listed as "Unknown" in Device Manager. I've checked in Properties to upgrade drivers only to be informed that the "best drivers for this device is already installed" against all the drives including HDD's, SSD's and...