Windows 10: Unknown Program -- What is it?

Discus and support Unknown Program -- What is it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Take a look at the screen shot and circled in red is an unknown program I've never seen before. What could this program be? [img] 102833 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yahanna, Jan 20, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Unknown Program -- What is it?

Take a look at the screen shot and circled in red is an unknown program I've never seen before. What could this program be?

Unknown Program -- What is it? [​IMG]

:)

yahanna, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Unknown programs

If you have already disconnected the printer from your Windows computer, this doesn't mean that the printer drivers will be uninstalled on your computer. To uninstall programs that are not listed under your Program & Features, we recommend that you visit
    this
    article
    . From there, you'll see how to uninstall programs through the registry key.

If the program is still not yet uninstalled, we recommend that you contact the developer of the program to see what you need to do to uninstall it completely from your computer.

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Unknown programs

nevillematthews1, Jan 20, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, please use the file attached (part of Autohotkey) and use it to identify what that is by running the exe (attached) and clicking on that window.

E.g.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2018
  5. yahanna Win User
    Hey dalchina,

thanks for the help. The program looks like an updater for Avast. Its weird seeing that in the background like that.

yahanna, Jan 21, 2018
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ok, you've something to go on.. I guess you can research that or reinstall Avast..

dalchina, Jan 21, 2018
  7. yahanna Win User
    Yeah thanks

yahanna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unknown Program -- What is it? - Similar Threads - Unknown Program

2. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  3. Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Performance and unknown program pop up Hello,: Hello, I have an i9 10900K processor with 32 Gb of ram and Rtx2060 but i am with very slow performance issues in windows, when working even my windows explorer crashes, when this happens sometimes a screen pop up apears and disappears, I managed to take a screen shot but dont...
  4. I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?: So, I recently got a new laptop from work and the app has a random program in my startup apps list. The location of the app is in "C:\windows\Installer and the program is called "_39BAD5C1F42D317A6AD828". I'm not sure what this is, and I'm not allowed to make a lot of changes...
  5. I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?

I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?: So, I recently got a new laptop from work and the app has a random program in my startup apps list. The location of the app is in "C:\windows\Installer and the program is called "_39BAD5C1F42D317A6AD828". I'm not sure what this is, and I'm not allowed to make a lot of changes...
  6. Unknown program listed as just a backslash \ in "open with" menu after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown program listed as just a backslash \ in "open with" menu after update: I'm assuming this is a program that isn't there anymore? I have no idea what this is, and if I try to select it to see what it leads to, it just opens the "select an app to open this file" menu again....
  7. Unknown program listed as just a backslash \ in "open with" menu after update

Unknown program listed as just a backslash \ in "open with" menu after update: I'm assuming this is a program that isn't there anymore? I have no idea what this is, and if I try to select it to see what it leads to, it just opens the "select an app to open this file" menu again....
  8. Unknown program preventing my computer from shutting down Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown program preventing my computer from shutting down Windows 7: Hello,Description: Every night when I turn off my computer, an unnamed file prevents my computer from shutting down. I have tried everything I could to find the file. But since it is unnamed, the computer has no idea how to identify it. Note: In case you are wondering, I am...
  9. Unknown program preventing my computer from shutting down Windows 7

Unknown program preventing my computer from shutting down Windows 7: Hello,Description: Every night when I turn off my computer, an unnamed file prevents my computer from shutting down. I have tried everything I could to find the file. But since it is unnamed, the computer has no idea how to identify it. Note: In case you are wondering, I am...
  10. I have an unknown program on my computer

I have an unknown program on my computer: I have had a program called Neptunearts Tacryo/ Fine Mesvia that I have been unable to uninstall or disable. Reserching it has turned up nothing. Should I be concerned?...