Windows 10: Unknown Samsung device attempts to mount

Discus and support Unknown Samsung device attempts to mount in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The other evening I had an alert that a Samsung Phone device was attempting to be a device on my computer. It was accompanied by some alert noises too.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by icedeep2018, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Unknown Samsung device attempts to mount

The other evening I had an alert that a Samsung Phone device was attempting to be a device on my computer. It was accompanied by some alert noises too. I have an iPhone (no Samsung device on our property) I don’t live close enough to anyone for it to be a neighbor etc. wondering if anyone knows if this could be a remote hack of some sort? I have a laptop running Windows 10 64bit, use Avast & Malwarebytes regularly. I know this post is somewhat vague I’m running an updated boot scan - typing from my phone.

Thank you for any advice

:)

icedeep2018, Jan 25, 2018

2. Model 1423 receiver "Unknown device"

I have a Microsoft 2000 keyboard with a Model 1423 USB receiver. It will mount occasionally but then later the keyboard does not work and the USB device tree shows this device as unknown. I have tried it on several computers running Win 8 and Win 10 and
    they now all report the receiver as "Unknown USB Device" (Device Descriptor Request failed)

John Brenneis, Jan 25, 2018
  3. The problem is I dont have a problem

Nope, no unknown printer just the Samsung with no Yellow exclamation points and it says 'This device is working properly'

PaulJ Nugent, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Unknown Samsung device attempts to mount

I saw such an attempt last week with an HP Envy printer and an unknown cellphone trying a wireless connection. The cellphone was trying to use the Bluetooth Wireless in my Notebook and the printer showed up on the list of Wi-Fi connections available along with 8 nearby Routers which were all Secured. Only lasted a couple of hours.

Berton, Jan 25, 2018
Thema:

Unknown Samsung device attempts to mount

1. Unknown Samsung device attempts to mount - Similar Threads - Unknown Samsung device

2. Several Unknown Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Unknown Login Attempts: I've been getting several Microsoft "single use code" emails off and on since Jan 21st., and checked my security info. I noticed failed several attempts to the tune of every couple minutes for several hours involving a "incorrect password" and they were all associated with...
  3. Several Unknown Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several Unknown Login Attempts: I've been getting several Microsoft "single use code" emails off and on since Jan 21st., and checked my security info. I noticed failed several attempts to the tune of every couple minutes for several hours involving a "incorrect password" and they were all associated with...
  4. unknown device

unknown device: Hí, I have some trouble with unknown device, I don´t know if this cause blue screen. Since two months ago a blue scrren message appears in my laptop. The message say that amdacpbus.sys failled. Next I search possible drivers Failed and I noted that unknown daviced have...
  5. Unknown device

Unknown device: Root\AMDSAFD&FUN_01&REV_01 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-device/1c044d1a-4015-4fc7-ab34-250e58a79de2
  6. Unknown device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device: The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_138A&PID_0010\0cb6cef4484e.What device is thisthere is nothing with errors in device managerEvent viewer shows this issuefunction Togglenode { if !window.fullyLoaded return; // Expand the branch? if...
  7. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: Hello Experts, I am encountering weird problem is that my PC show unknown device. I have never seen this kind of problem and now it pops up from no where. The only thing i can provide right now is Screenshot and path link Ran troubleshooter but nothing worked out. I also...
  8. unknown device

unknown device: so how do I fix this issue? Hardware Id's: ACPI\VEN_SMO&DEV_8810 ACPI\SMO8810 *SMO8810 Operating system windows 10 Pro 64 bit. laptop: Travel Mate P455-MG Model Name: TMP455-MG Part Number: NX.V8NSA.004 Unknown Device Device Type: Other devices Manufacturer:...
  9. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I have this unknown device ACPI\VEN_FTE&DEV_3600, cannot find any drivers for it. Windows 10 x64 2004. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-device/030d0f09-89e0-4d6f-9ecb-bce26721a71f
  10. Unknown Device

Unknown Device: I just reinstalled Windows 10 Build 1803 on my laptop. My device manager is showing an "unknown device" and Windows update is failing on one update. "Advanced Mirco Devices, Inc - System - 4/1/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.2.0.46 - Error 0x80070002" I had this problem years ago on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus vivomini pci data acquisition and signal processing controller