Windows 10: Unknown USB Device Popup, without connecting any device(constantly) Windows 10

Discus and support Unknown USB Device Popup, without connecting any device(constantly) Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So recently I started to get this uncontrolled popups that Unknown Device was connected and disconnected over and over again. 1. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaciejK2, Jul 25, 2018.

1. MaciejK2 Win User

Unknown USB Device Popup, without connecting any device(constantly) Windows 10

Hello,

So recently I started to get this uncontrolled popups that Unknown Device was connected and disconnected over and over again.

1. I tried to reinstall USB drivers, unable the USB device and troubleshoot it.

2. Restarted PC multiple times, all updates are installed.

3. Checked all my USB ports, non of them seems to be destroyed somehow, besides my PC is brand new, was working fine for a month or so until now.

4. Looked for solution online, seems to be a common problem but no working solutions so far.

5. Interesting part is that it says that it is "Port_#0011.Hub_#0001", all other USB ports work fine, I unplugged all devices and double checked, all work fine(mouse+keyboard). I also checked all ports by connecting device to it and checking its number, but none of them(all ports on PC) is "Port_#0011.Hub_#0001", like it was popping an error on USB port that doesn't exist, inside PC also everything is fine.

6. I also unplugged the front USB panel to check for errors there, no change, still got popups.

Please help as soon as possible

Regards, Maciej K.

:)

MaciejK2, Jul 25, 2018

2. unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) windows 10

Yup check all the info I just gave
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...equest-failed-windows-10.242937/#post-3822966

By the way @HUSKIE what Error Code and Code Number are you getting?

eidairaman1, Jul 25, 2018
  3. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Jul 25, 2018
  4. HUSKIE Win User

Usb not recognized(unknown device) problem

As above! No usb drive/flash disk,keyboard,mouse on usb ports etc etc but still popping in, on and off tried to new Windows. Tried all solutions on internet but still no joy. Device manager showing unknown device. Motherboard Asus x99 sabertooth. update bios from old to new. no luck

HUSKIE, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Unknown USB Device Popup, without connecting any device(constantly) Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unknown USB Device

2. unknown usb device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown usb device: unknown usb device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-usb-device/98b3560d-7dd4-4b49-9156-f074adc42492
  3. Unknown USB Device error constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device error constantly: My USB flash drive started giving me errors today on both my computers and I was able to fix all but one of them. "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. The USB set address request failed." I tried updating my BIOS, uninstalling all...
  4. Unknown USB Device error constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown USB Device error constantly: My USB flash drive started giving me errors today on both my computers and I was able to fix all but one of them. "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. The USB set address request failed." I tried updating my BIOS, uninstalling all...
  5. Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown USB Device: Hi,I use Windows 10 official with latest updates.I have no USB device connected but Something keeps connecting and disconnecting to my laptop every few seconds.Device manager says "Code 43" Unknown Device Not connected....
  6. Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB Device: Hi,I use Windows 10 official with latest updates.I have no USB device connected but Something keeps connecting and disconnecting to my laptop every few seconds.Device manager says "Code 43" Unknown Device Not connected....
  7. Constant "USB device not recognized" popups - Windows 10

Constant "USB device not recognized" popups - Windows 10: Hi, from a couple days i'm getting constant popup notifications for a USB device not being recognized, however it happens even when there's no USB device connected at all! It's driving me crazy, i work with this computer and i can't bear this any longer. What can i do? Tried...
  8. USB Connects then disconnects without any device plugged in/

USB Connects then disconnects without any device plugged in/: Hello, About 3 days ago I started hearing the sound of a USB Device connecting then disconnecting over and over again on my Laptop, even though there are no devices plugged into any of my 3 (total) USB Ports. I tried inserting different devices into the Ports but the sound...
  9. Unknown USB device

Unknown USB device: For a couple of months my usb port has been acting weird. So i bought a new mouse. However it did not work. Multiple mouses have not worked on my laptop but strangely an apple mouse works. Is there a fix to this issue?...
  10. unknown usb device on windows 10

unknown usb device on windows 10: it keep on telling me my device is not regonised https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/unknown-usb-device-on-windows-10/c6f5b134-20c3-4c7e-aa25-21efe7d3543a