Windows 10: Unknown User

Discus and support Unknown User in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is WDAGUtilityAccount a user that Microsoft uses? If so how do they use it? 99404 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RichardC, Dec 1, 2017.

1. RichardC Win User

Unknown User

Is WDAGUtilityAccount a user that Microsoft uses? If so how do they use it?

:)

RichardC, Dec 1, 2017
  2. EileenJK Win User

Unknown users?

How do i identify and remove unauthorized usrs?

EileenJK, Dec 1, 2017
  3. Unknown users?

Well, you shouldn't HAVE any unauthorized users on a system you control physical access to, but...

Windows Logo Key + R to bring up the RUN dialog box.

Type in:

cmd /k net users

What is shown in the command prompt that opens?

Shenan Stanley, Dec 1, 2017
  4. RichardC Win User
    I'm the only person in my domain and I didn't enroll in Windows 10 Insider program. I did log into the feedback hub. Could that be it?

RichardC, Dec 1, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    The account is part of Windows Defender that was included with the Fall Creator's Update. When the blog post that was linked to was written, the FCU was only in the insider stage, so the reference to the insider program in the blog post is now outdated.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unknown User

1. Unknown User - Similar Threads - Unknown User

2. Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these 3 accounts are here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-3-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a
  3. Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Found random characters in 3 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these 3 accounts are here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-3-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a
  4. Found random characters in 2 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found random characters in 2 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these accounts are here and what the foreign language is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-2-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a
  5. Found random characters in 2 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...

Found random characters in 2 unknown users account in regedit. Only file where this...: I am confused why these accounts are here and what the foreign language is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-random-characters-in-2-unknown-users-account/43111b5c-0c0e-48d0-aca6-5890d8eae30a
  6. unknown file named "M" with no extension in "C:\Users"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown file named "M" with no extension in "C:\Users": I was monitoring my startup apps when i see this:opening its file location shows the c:/users directoryfile opened in Notepad++is this a virus?...
  7. unknown file named "M" with no extension in "C:\Users"

unknown file named "M" with no extension in "C:\Users": I was monitoring my startup apps when i see this:opening its file location shows the c:/users directoryfile opened in Notepad++is this a virus?...
  8. My desktop boots up with an unknown user account. I do not know the password for this...

My desktop boots up with an unknown user account. I do not know the password for this...: My computer boots up with an unknown user and asks for a password. I do not know how this user became my login default. I therefore have no access to any files on my hard drive, which I desperately need. What can I do about this?...
  9. My desktop boots up with an unknown user account. I do not know the password for this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop boots up with an unknown user account. I do not know the password for this...: My computer boots up with an unknown user and asks for a password. I do not know how this user became my login default. I therefore have no access to any files on my hard drive, which I desperately need. What can I do about this?...
  10. Please Help I lost my user profile and it is showing up as Account Unknown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help I lost my user profile and it is showing up as Account Unknown: hello! i wanted to change my c/users/username and in order to do so i switched my current microsoft account to a local one and created a new local account and changed the name. afterwards i accidentally deleted my original user account. it is still showing up in the c/users...