Windows 10: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC How to Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by imacken, Apr 4, 2018.

1. imacken Win User

Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

How to: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

How to Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it on another.

You can text and see recent photos from your phone, right on your PC. Or if you're on your phone, send webpages straight to your PC.

You can get more apps on your phone to make it work even better with your PC.

See also:
    This tutorial will show you how to unlink your iPhone or Android phone from your Windows 10 PC and Microsoft account.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone and PC in Settings on Windows 10 PC
    • Option Two: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone and PC from Devices page for Microsoft Account online

OPTION ONE [/i] Turn On or Off Use Print Screen Key to Launch Screen Snipping in Settings
    1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Phone icon.

2. Click/tap on the Unlink this PC link. (see screenshot below)

Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

3. Your linked iPhone or Android phone will now be unlinked from this Windows 10 PC. (see screenshot below)

4. You can now close Settings if you like.

OPTION TWO [/i] Unlink iPhone or Android Phone and PC from Devices page for Microsoft Account online
    1. Go to the Devices (click on link) page website for your Microsoft account, and sign in if not already.

2. Click/tap on the Unlink this phone link under the iPhone or Android phone you want. (see screenshot below)

3. Check the Unlink this mobile phone box, and click/tap on Remove to confirm. (see screenshot below)

4. Click/tap on Ok. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

imacken, Apr 4, 2018

2. Windows X Mobile on iPhone

Android for me, end of story lol

eidairaman1, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Unlink android and laptop

Major Microsoft update to my laptop. Uploaded the link to my android. Completely scrambled everything I had set on the android - and not for the better. I can't find a thing and I can't open apps - need to unlink and uninstall. Suggestions welcome.

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Using Windows 10 on phone

Judith-Ann, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Oct 27, 2019
  5. Phone app / iphone with windows 10

I noticed there is a phone app and also in settings phone where windows 10 offers to link up with your iPhone or Android. Does anyone know what it does? Seems interesting as to what it’ll do but at the same time sounds risky. I’d be wary of it having a bad impact on my iPhone as Microsoft gets their claws into some kind of synchronisation. At the moment my iPad, iPhone and Mac work wonderfully in sync with each other updating photos, messages, contacts etc. Will bringing my windows 10 pc into the party be a recipe for disaster?

Primarily I use iMessage on my iphone and iPad for texts, does this mean imessages may be able to be sent from my windows 10 pc. Although if it means to maintain a sync that it all has to be done through the iOS cortana app then I will definetely give it a swerve as I prefer to use all the native iOS apps for things like messaging, mail etc

Scottyboy99, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Aaron_Sum Win User
    unlinking a iphone

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Linking the phone and the PC allows you to start browsing the web, writing emails and using apps on the phone and then continue on your PC, instantly.

There is an option in Windows 10 to ‘Manage all devices linked with your Microsoft account’.

I would suggest you to refer the section ‘How do I unlink my phone and PC?’ in this article on ‘Linking
    your phone and PC help
    ’.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Unlink iPhone Android

2. Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone: [IMG]If Phone Link is stuck while connecting your phone and PC, reviewing permissions, pairing devices, or scanning QR codes, then this post will help you. Phone Link is a nice app that helps you instantly access your Android and iOS devices from your Windows PC. However,...
  3. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  4. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  5. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  6. unlink my cell phone from my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unlink my cell phone from my pc: how can I unlink my android phone from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unlink-my-cell-phone-from-my-pc/752f3515-5677-4d44-aabd-62cbe7f9f350
  7. USB connection from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connection from Android phone to PC: I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all. Can someone please...
  8. iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the connection from your iPhone or Android phone to your Windows PC is not complete, it gets disconnected after a few attempts. Also, you might notice that the device keeps connecting and disconnecting now and then. If you have [...] This post iPhone or...
  9. Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC: How to: Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC How to Link Android Phone to Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it on another. You can text...
  10. Android & iPhone APP's on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android & iPhone APP's on PC: Microsoft store use to have movie app's for pc, now they are only offered for Android and iPhone. I read that you can install a software called Bluestack apk.. Has any one heard of it or use it? 102928

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i eject my iphone from my pc

2. unlink phone in your phone app