Windows 10: Unlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops

Discus and support Unlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; During the Intel Developer Forum 2015, Intel unveiled their plans to launch unlocked Skylake-K line of processors to laptops starting later this year.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Unlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops

Read more: Unlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops

:)

Brink, Aug 20, 2015

2. Did microsoft tested wirelless conectivity laptop with skylake processor and Windows 10 64bit?

I already have HP Spectre x360 Convertible i7 Skylake product numberUnlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops :p7G37PA#AR6 about 1 month, till now I
    could not connect wirelessly my laptop with HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer - L511a, LG Projector PV150G, Netgear PTV300, AnyCast 5G.

My other laptop (non skylake) could connect HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One Printer - L511a, LG Projector PV150G, Netgear PTV300, AnyCast 5G without any problem. So, did microsoft tested wirelless conectivity laptop with skylake processor and Windows
    10 64bit?

MitraPrima Daya, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Windows 10 installation

What is the motherboard and processor used = z170 and Skylake ?

You'd need a special usb installer usually supplied by the manufacture of the board.

ThrashZone, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

Unlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops

1. Unlocked Skylake-K processors heading to laptops - Similar Threads - Unlocked Skylake processors

2. Unlock Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock Laptop: So my brother's wife just passed away and she did all the bills and important stuff on her laptop. My brother doesn't kno the password to get into the computer. What is the process he should use to be able to gain access to the computer?...
  3. Unlock Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlock Laptop: So my brother's wife just passed away and she did all the bills and important stuff on her laptop. My brother doesn't kno the password to get into the computer. What is the process he should use to be able to gain access to the computer?...
  4. Unlock Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?: Hi, I was wondering if there was any news of windows 11 supporting skylake CPUs. I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 which has all the requirements besides the supported CPU.Is there any potential for windows 11 to be supported or has this been written off already?Thanks,...
  6. Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?: Hi, I was wondering if there was any news of windows 11 supporting skylake CPUs. I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 which has all the requirements besides the supported CPU.Is there any potential for windows 11 to be supported or has this been written off already?Thanks,...
  7. Windows 10 and 11 issue with unlocking all processors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and 11 issue with unlocking all processors: Hi all,I have two different systemsA Windows 10 on a Dell 5550 with a Hexacore with HT --> only six processors and six logical cores even though HT is enabled in the BIOS, device manager shows all 12 processorsB Windows 11 VM on VMware ESXi 6.7 installed with two cores, then...
  8. unlock laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unlock laptop: Hi, My laptop uses my hotmail password. However, I changed it in another computer because i did not remember the password now I cannot log in in my laptop. It does not allow me to reset the password and I am the administrator in that laptop. However, other users can log in...
  9. My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?: I only purchased this system 18 months ago. ITs blazing fast for me and gets my work done. I am having a real hard time thinking im supposed to demote it. Really ? What excuse do they wish for us to believe that this will not work out. Or is their actually a legitimate reason...
  10. My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    My skylake i7 @ 4ghz processor not fast enough for windows 10 ?: I only purchased this system 18 months ago. ITs blazing fast for me and gets my work done. I am having a real hard time thinking im supposed to demote it. Really ? What excuse do they wish for us to believe that this will not work out. Or is their actually a legitimate reason...