Windows 10: Unlocker Free Alternative?

Discus and support Unlocker Free Alternative? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used to use Unlocker for a while on windows 7 and sometimes on windows 10. Do you have better performing and Free alternative! 79570 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by renadoo00, Mar 16, 2017.

1. renadoo00 Win User

Unlocker Free Alternative?

I have used to use Unlocker for a while on windows 7 and sometimes on windows 10. Do you have better performing and Free alternative!

:)

renadoo00, Mar 16, 2017
  2. JosephBurgess, Mar 16, 2017
  3. k4gdw Win User
    Windows Phone 7 Update

My phone is developer unlocked. (I paid the $99.00, didn't use the defunct free unlocker thingy) When an update is available, will I have to unlock it again or will it remain unlocked?

k4gdw, Mar 16, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

I never had much luck with unlocker for some reason. I know others swear by it but it often just doesn't work for me for some reason. Perhaps I use it wrong somehow.

If you want to delete something then you can boot into recovery - from there you can then do what you want.

Even better (and much easier as it has a GUI) boot into this - Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk

5. Kawamoto Win User
  6. dalchina New Member
    Lockhunter seems pretty good.
    Key Features

• Shows processes locking a file or folder
    • Gives you detailed information on the process
    • Allows to unlock, delete, copy or rename a locked file
    • Can delete a file at next OS restart
    • Allows to kill locking process
    • Allows to remove locking processes from hard drive
    • Can unload DLLs from processes
    • Integrates in to Explorer menu
    • It deletes files into the recycle bin, so you may restore them if deleted by mistake
    • Supports both 32 and 64 bit Windows

LockHunter is a free 64/32 bit tool to delete files blocked by any processes

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unlocker Free Alternative? - Similar Threads - Unlocker Free Alternative

2. Free calendar alternatives worth considering?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free calendar alternatives worth considering?: After some frustration looking for mail apps (calendar included) I would like to ask here. I've tried several, none of them are perfect for something. And I can't find a proper calendar app either. Here's what I tried: Office 365 Outlook: Corporative app, features dark...
  3. Free alternative to Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free alternative to Windows Defender?: For selection: Kaspersky Security Cloud Free and Avira Free Security Suite Considering only these two programs, which one would be better? Without assuming that the Defender is actually good enough. (Use it yourself) Which one would be better, especially in terms of...
  4. Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup: I just need to boost my performance on my pc, so all I need is a free alternative to avast cleanup. Thank you submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9s66q/any_free_alternative_to_avast_cleanup/
  5. SAMBA alternatives (Free)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SAMBA alternatives (Free): Hi folks anybody got a decent suggestion on replacing SAMBA. Windows has to be able to see and access files on Linux NAS boxes, while Linux has to be able to access files on Windows via network browsing. Also Smart TV's / amazon firesticks etc have to be able to access...
  6. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  7. Free or paid alternatives to OneDrive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free or paid alternatives to OneDrive: Hi all, When I was traveling all the time due to work I started using One Drive as the place to store all of my personal documents and files due to the fact that I use my personal MS account to sign into all of my desktop and laptop devices. I have recently stopped...
  8. Free alternative to malwarebytes Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to malwarebytes Pro: MalwareBytes Pro is really not cheap. Do you have recommendations for a free ant-malware application with realtime protection ? Or is it just OK now to stick to Windows Defender only ? 75887
  9. Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise: Is there any free alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise in order to manage the frozen PCs remotely? 99467
  10. Free MS Office Alternative

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182