Windows 10: unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu

Discus and support unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open my multitasking menu, one of my windows is an unnamed, completely black, window. when I attempt to open it, it instantly crashes, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ballon Corp, Feb 11, 2016.

1. unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu

When I open my multitasking menu, one of my windows is an unnamed, completely black, window. when I attempt to open it, it instantly crashes, and returns me to my previous screen. as far as I can tell, I have no programs that would be running a blank background process, at least according to task manager, and I have closed everything I can think of (dropbox, splashtop, etc..). I am running windows 10 home if that makes a difference, and I will post some pictures below. thanks for any help guys!

:)

Ballon Corp, Feb 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 mail app stopped working

Me too. Envelope shows a number of unopened messages, but the program will not open.

LMFChicago, Feb 11, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Unable to unistall a program Using Windows 10

Did you ask the creators of your mysterious, unnamed program for help?

BulldogXX, Feb 11, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu

Hi, you might like to try
    Window Detective download | SourceForge.net
    to identify what the window is, if you can't see it in task manager.

Suggest you use the 'Process window hierarchy' view.
    Drag and drop the red target over your window.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu

1. unnamed, unopenable program in multitasking menu - Similar Threads - unnamed unopenable program

2. Multitasking view on second monitor not showing programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking view on second monitor not showing programs: So, I'm using Logi Options+ and it has allowed me to use my Logitech MX Master 3 mouse to its fullest extent. However, when I use the thumb button to activate task view, only one of my two monitors displays the programs that are active on that monitor. Now, I'm using a laptop...
  3. Multitasking view on second monitor not showing programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitasking view on second monitor not showing programs: So, I'm using Logi Options+ and it has allowed me to use my Logitech MX Master 3 mouse to its fullest extent. However, when I use the thumb button to activate task view, only one of my two monitors displays the programs that are active on that monitor. Now, I'm using a laptop...
  4. Unopenable Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unopenable Apps: This is absolutely ridiculous. I should not have to be posting a question to others about one of the largest technology companies in the world when I can’t get a hold of the online chat support. I started a chat at 4pm today. I was working with the person till 6pm. Two hours...
  5. Unopenable Apps

Unopenable Apps: This is absolutely ridiculous. I should not have to be posting a question to others about one of the largest technology companies in the world when I can’t get a hold of the online chat support. I started a chat at 4pm today. I was working with the person till 6pm. Two hours...
  6. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled: [ATTACH] How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-unnamed-program-and-it-cannot-be/b2c91af3-3659-4016-aa85-a817e4033f5c
  7. there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    there is an unnamed program and it cannot be uninstalled: [ATTACH] How to know the location of that program and uninstall it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-an-unnamed-program-and-it-cannot-be/b2c91af3-3659-4016-aa85-a817e4033f5c
  8. multitasking Desktop little issue Start Menu

multitasking Desktop little issue Start Menu: Hi guys, is there anyway to make start menu only work only in current desktop not in all desktops?! when i press win key on keyboard all of my virtual desktops open it as well.... in normal use its not bother but when im trying to record screens in other desktops chunk...
  9. Unnamed Start Menu Item

Unnamed Start Menu Item: Hi, Under the "Other" section of my start menu is an item with no logo, "ms-resourceAppListName" which is a bit unsightly. If I click on it, it launches the People app. I can't find a way to restore the title and icon and it seems I can't uninstall the app even though I...
  10. multitasking

multitasking: I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc. I used multitasking a lot, including having multiple attachments open at the same time. This facility has disappeared. What do I have to do to recover this useful...