Windows 10: Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Shawn, This might just be a peculiarity of my particular computer or of my particular Bluetooth keyboard but when I found a pairing problem and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Try3, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Try3 Win User

Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC

Shawn,

This might just be a peculiarity of my particular computer or of my particular Bluetooth keyboard but when I found a pairing problem and wanted to repeat pairing, I found that the only way to unpair [so that pairing could find the keyboard again] was to go to Control panel, Devices and printers, select the device, right-click, select Remove device. Re-detection then re-pairing then proceeded correctly.

Denis

:)

Try3, Feb 7, 2018
  2. tayoung Win User

Cannot unpair Bluetooth device on PC connected through RDC

Today, I tried to unpair a Bluetooth device, only to find out that I couldn't, when yesterday it was working fine. However, Ie ralized that this time, I was connected to the other PC (the one paired with the Bluetooth device I want to unpair; obviously the
    remote PC and the Bluetooth device are in proximity) through RDC. When I went to the machine directly and logged on, I could remove the device just fine. Thankfully, I'm in the same location as the PC I'm remoting into, though in any other situation, this
    would be rather inconvenient seeing as I am a developer working on software to interface with this Bluetooth device.

Though it would be a strange case, is there any way to enable removal of Bluetooth devices on the remote computer through RDC? I can add and pair devices just fine through RDC, so it's very strange that I would not be able to unpair.

Thanks!

tayoung, Feb 7, 2018
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Cannot unpair Bluetooth device on PC connected through RDC

Hi,

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Since the issue pertains to removal of Bluetooth devices on the remote computer. The issue is out of the support boundary. I would request you to post the query in TechNet Forums for better assistance.

Technet forums - Windows 10 Networking

Thank you.

Jessen P, Feb 7, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Thank you Denis. *Smile

Brink, Feb 7, 2018
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Bill @billt4g, *Smile

It will depend on the specific instructions for your headphones.

What is the brand and model number of your Bluetooth headphones?

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
  6. billt4g Win User
    This explains how to Unpair my Headphones from My Windows Laptop. Can anyone explain how to clear the pairing memory of my Headphones? as I want to pair them to a different source.

billt4g, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Unpair Bluetooth Device

2. Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect bluetooth devices to PC: My Bluetooth icon is not displaying for me to be able to add new devices. I've tried to update the driver responsible for it, updated windows and above all the technical support had remote access to my laptop but were not able solve the problem. And here for assistance to fix...
  3. How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10: Hi, I have got a problem with unpairing not paired Bluetooth Keyboard to the Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. The situation is the below; 1. Unpaired Bluetooth Keyboard (as cursor was sometime disappearing and easy to frozen) 2. Tried to paired, password appeared, but any particular...
  4. How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10

How to unpair Bluetooth Keyboard which is not paired yet in Windows 10: Hi, I have got a problem with unpairing not paired Bluetooth Keyboard to the Lenovo Yoga Tab 2. The situation is the below; 1. Unpaired Bluetooth Keyboard (as cursor was sometime disappearing and easy to frozen) 2. Tried to paired, password appeared, but any particular...
  5. How to Prevent Windows from Autoconnecting Paired Bluetooth Audio Device without Unpairing it?

How to Prevent Windows from Autoconnecting Paired Bluetooth Audio Device without Unpairing it?: It's quite unacceptable to be interrupted when I listen to music via bluetooth earbuds connecting to my iPhone just because I opened the lid of my portable pc and it says "all your bluetooth devices must connect to me!" What the hell was Microsoft thinking and causing this...
  6. Turning on BlueTooth Devices Turns on PC

Turning on BlueTooth Devices Turns on PC: I have a BlueTooth speaker that sometimes I will connect to my PC for listening to music. If I don't disconnect the speaker from Windows, then turning on that speaker will turn on the computer if it's off. The power management tab for the Bluetooth USB "dongle" is disabled;...
  7. Bluetooth Devices Automatically Reinstall, and cannot be unpaired

Bluetooth Devices Automatically Reinstall, and cannot be unpaired: The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow windows will just automatically reinstall it even if it's not connected. This means that if i connect the device to something...
  8. Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices

Windows 10 PC bluetooth not showing any devices: Hi all, I wasn't sure exactly where to post this so I hope this is ok here. I recently bought a bluetooth headset, it pairs fine with my iphone. I tried to pair it to my Windows 10 PC and it never shows up. There's no errors, nothing, just no device ever shows up. I...
  9. Turning on Bluetooth Device Turns on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning on Bluetooth Device Turns on PC: I have a Bluetooth speaker that I use on several of my devices. On my PC, if I leave the device connected when shutting off either it or the PC, when I turn on the speaker, the PC will turn on too. I have to disconnect the speaker every time I'm done using it, but I don't...
  10. Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unpair Bluetooth Device on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: Thanks for the informative topic. 78077

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unpair window and iphone

2. unpair bluetooth device win 10

3. windows 10 bluetooth unpair