Windows 10: Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix

Discus and support Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A third-party security group called 0patch and created by experts at ACROS Security released a third-party patch for the Windows gdi32.dll memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by TairikuOkami, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix

Read more:
    Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Made Public by Google Gets a 3rd Party Fix

:)

TairikuOkami, Mar 2, 2017

2. How to find and download/install Quicktime for Windows 10?

Apple discontinued QuickTime for Windows because it has unpatched vulnerabilities and is considered no longer safe to use.

Apple QuickTime for Windows Security Risk, Homeland Security says Uninstall Now (Update)

You might be able to download an older version by searching the Internet, but be warned, you use it at your own risk.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 2, 2017
  3. vinodg1 Win User
    vulnerability fix

How to fix below vulnerability on my PC running Windows 10 Pro 1709 version 16299.192. please check the solution and my processor is intel Pentium g645 2.90ghz

vinodg1, Mar 2, 2017
  4. Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix

I'm not surprised that M$ failed to notice this.

RoasterMen, Mar 2, 2017
  5. AndreTen Win User
    AndreTen, Mar 2, 2017
  6. Phone Man Win User
    Don't need it.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Mar 3, 2017
  7. PJLLB Win User
    I wonder how they handle Windows aggressive protection of its own operating system files from tampering.

PJLLB, Mar 3, 2017
  8. AndreTen Win User

Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix

They didn't change the files. Fix is running in memory *Wink

AndreTen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix

1. Unpatched Windows Vulnerability Gets a 3rd Party Fix - Similar Threads - Unpatched Vulnerability Gets

2. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  3. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unpatched Microsoft Systems Vulnerable to CVE-2020-0796

Unpatched Microsoft Systems Vulnerable to CVE-2020-0796: Reference Link:- https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/current-activity/2020/06/05/unpatched-microsoft-systems-vulnerable-cve-2020-0796 Hi Besides doing the Powershell commands on the terminal. Is there other methods to do? I just disable the SMB Direct and Disable the File...
  6. 3rd Party Company

3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  7. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...
  8. Windows Defender or 3rd party?

Windows Defender or 3rd party?: Ordinary PC, running Windows 10 Professional ver 1803 I run some Adobe software. And it has a few performance issues. When I related the situation in the Adobe forum, they recommended completely shutting off whatever antivirus I'm using to see if that fixed the problem....
  9. Hackers are exploiting an unpatched Flash Player vulnerability

Hackers are exploiting an unpatched Flash Player vulnerability: A update for flash player was released today (5/12/16) Adobe Systems is working on a patch for a critical vulnerability in Flash Player that hackers are already exploiting in attacks. The Flash Player vulnerability is being tracked as CVE-2016-4117 and affects Flash...
  10. Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Google Discloses Another Unpatched Windows Vulnerability: Google has published the details of another unpatched Windows security flaw, as per the company’s Project Zero program policy that discloses vulnerabilities still not fixed 90 days after the vendor is notified. This time, the vulnerability is a type confusion in a module...