Windows 10: unpin this

Discus and support unpin this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Anyone know how to unpin this. It somehow put tiles into another tile. Clicking the interior tiles makes them go outside the multi tile. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nt62, Sep 5, 2017.

1. nt62 Win User

unpin this

Hello. Anyone know how to unpin this.
    It somehow put tiles into another tile.
    Clicking the interior tiles makes them go outside the multi tile.
    What is this?
    Don't know how this was created.
    It appears to be a multi tile. How to unpin it?
    Thanks

unpin this [​IMG]

:)

nt62, Sep 5, 2017

2. Background tasks no-longer running

Hello Tom. Do you mean unpin just the affected apps or unpin everything from the start screen? Unpinning just the affected apps and then pinning them again does not change anything.

Benjamin Brereton, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Start Issues: Unpin from Start still shows when I unpin tiles

Hello, I'm having an issue with Win 10 - after I unpin tiles "Unpin from Start" still shows, and unpinning no longer works. Any solutions?

Jayden Montoya, Sep 5, 2017
  4. nt62 Win User

unpin this

Solved.
    Never mind. Dragging the tiles outside or to the other side of the screen unpins the multi tile.
    Still don't know how it was created.

nt62, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 5, 2017
  6. nt62 Win User
    Thanks Brink. Ok. Live Folders. Got bored. Installed 10. Awaiting install of 16278. Next week probably on 7.

nt62, Sep 5, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You know you will love Windows 10. Resistance is futile. *Wink

Brink, Sep 5, 2017
  8. nt62 Win User

unpin this

Thanks Brink.
    Reference to "the BORG" ... yeah and the rescued from the "borg" had their implants removed as best they could.
    Do respect 10 but am not happy with the direction.

IMO, 10 / Microsoft is a monopoly. There are no options other than UNIX / LINUX in the mainstream.
    Much of 10's performance depends on the hardware used and ISP or connection bandwidth available.
    Using a device that has limited power can make 10 an annoyance.
    Endless updating can take control of the device.

Liking the new free app EdgeTile from the Store.
    Used 10 for 1 day - suffered with 3 hours of updating.

back on Mint 18.2

nt62, Sep 5, 2017
  9. nt62 Win User
    As for the "live folders" tile, MS / 10 is not heading in the direction of a pure desktop OS.
    How many builds since 10240 and before,
    now up to build 16353 ! ... and they still haven't figured out how to install a switch to remove "new" flags.

The Windows OS installer hasn't changed much in a decade.
    They continue with the same screen savers as in Vista.
    Why not supply Windows with 100 screen savers?
    Why not spice up the Start Menu with something interesting?

After all of the builds, the start menu still occasionally freezes, restarting explorer.exe is necessary.
    Why limit resizing tiles - to large - to Store Apps only.
    Where is the option to edit basic "tile text" (no font / size / color changing allowed !) ?

... tried 10S, it performed like an iceberg.
    What is happening?

nt62, Sep 5, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

unpin this

1. unpin this - Similar Threads - unpin

2. How to UNPIN copilot from task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to UNPIN copilot from task bar: I just got copilot dumped on me in an update thanks, Microsoft - I don't want this garbage. It's been pinned to my taskbar, and when I right-click the icon there is no option to unpin again, thanks microsoft, NOT. None of the typical right-click options come up for...
  3. How to UNPIN copilot from task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to UNPIN copilot from task bar: I just got copilot dumped on me in an update thanks, Microsoft - I don't want this garbage. It's been pinned to my taskbar, and when I right-click the icon there is no option to unpin again, thanks microsoft, NOT. None of the typical right-click options come up for...
  4. Unpinning Folders From Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unpinning Folders From Quick Access: I don't know how to unpin files from the Quick Access bar. I sometimes don't like seeing them there every time I open up File Explorer, so I was wondering if there is a way to disable it.Here's some info:Windows 11Intel Celeron 4 coreIT-controlled so I don't know how this...
  5. Unpinning Folders From Quick Access

Unpinning Folders From Quick Access: I don't know how to unpin files from the Quick Access bar. I sometimes don't like seeing them there every time I open up File Explorer, so I was wondering if there is a way to disable it.Here's some info:Windows 11Intel Celeron 4 coreIT-controlled so I don't know how this...
  6. Can't unpin a folder that doesn't exist anymore form Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unpin a folder that doesn't exist anymore form Quick Access: i have a folder that i have deleted that was pinned to quick access, that I can't open because it no longer exists. however, when I hit unpin from quick access nothing happens....
  7. Can't unpin a folder that doesn't exist anymore form Quick Access

Can't unpin a folder that doesn't exist anymore form Quick Access: i have a folder that i have deleted that was pinned to quick access, that I can't open because it no longer exists. however, when I hit unpin from quick access nothing happens....
  8. unpin task bar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unpin task bar in windows 11: unpin items in task bar in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unpin-task-bar-in-windows-11/d69a0bd5-14a6-425c-8a0e-5d8cf5430022
  9. unpin task bar in windows 11

unpin task bar in windows 11: unpin items in task bar in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unpin-task-bar-in-windows-11/d69a0bd5-14a6-425c-8a0e-5d8cf5430022
  10. Pinned and unpinned items in Windows 11 quick access menu have the same pinned icon

Pinned and unpinned items in Windows 11 quick access menu have the same pinned icon: Hi! i recently noticed that both pinned and unpinned items in the quick access menu have the same pinned icon.https://imgur.com/a/mgT4Wo5Heres the picture of the pinned itemhttps://imgur.com/a/G2Ee88iAnd heres the picture of the unpinned item that for some reason has the pin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove wireless display bar in windows 10