Windows 10: -unPinTaskbar ??

Discus and support -unPinTaskbar ?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; An annoying problem has recently started occurring on one of my laptops. (I have 2 almost identical machines: Lenovo G50 & G51 both running Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robichris, May 13, 2018.

1. robichris Win User

-unPinTaskbar ??

An annoying problem has recently started occurring on one of my laptops. (I have 2 almost identical machines: Lenovo G50 & G51 both running Windows 10, though not yet with the Spring update.)
    Without any reason, a page will open in my browser searching Goggle for -unPinTaskbar (for which it can find no entry),
    I've double checked for virus etc and can find no reason. I don't even have to be working on the machine at the time either - though when I am (I work constantly on it using both browsers (Maxthon is my default but I use others for various reasons) and Libre Office software all the time), it can get quite annoying as it throws my concentration mid sentence.
    Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?

:)

robichris, May 13, 2018

2. Keep getting error: "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is complete and then try installing the software again"

Hello,

Thank you for the update on the issue.

I would suggest you to follow below mentioned steps to perform Clean Boot and check if that helps:

1. Press "Windows key + R", in the Run box type "msconfig" and Press "Enter"

2. Click on "services" tab, click "Hide all Microsoft services" in the left bottom

3. Then click on "Disable all" on the right bottom

4. Now click on "Startup" tab, click on "Open task manger"

5. Highlight the startups and click on "Disable" on the right bottom

6. Now click on "Apply" and then "OK"

7. Restart your computer

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section ‘How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting’.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, May 16, 2018
  3. windows 10 pro rtm build 10240 mail,calendar,people app not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated. 

Method 1: Clear Store Cache.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type in "WSReset.exe".
    • Press ENTER.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Method 2: If you are using proxy connection, please disable proxy.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Gearbox at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet
      Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN
      settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click OK to save and close the window.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 16, 2018
Thema:

-unPinTaskbar ??

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unPinTaskbar

2. unpintaskbar maxthon

3. unPinTaskbar¨