Windows 10: Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems

Discus and support Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have been updating my laptop's drivers using Driver Easy (free vers.) and it says that two of my audio drivers are Unplugged and i cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CJ Mempin, Jul 7, 2018.

1. CJ Mempin Win User

Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems

Hello, I have been updating my laptop's drivers using Driver Easy (free vers.) and it says that two of my audio drivers are Unplugged and i cannot install an update to them until they are plugged in again. I would like to know where I can find the Drivers in Device Manager (if applicable) and/or why it states that they are "Unplugged" even though the only things i have plugged into it are my external drives and headphones.

My system Info:
    > Asus ROG FX553VE, 64-Bit Windows 10

The Drivers in question are:
    -(Unplugged) Intel(R) Display Audio
    -(Unplugged) Realtek High Definition Audio

Also, for some reason, neither Windows nor Realtek automatically recognizes my headphones when I plug it in the audio jack. I need to manually go to Realtek Audio Manager and click on the analog button. Is there a way to fix this as well, if not directly related to the previous problem?

:)

CJ Mempin, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Audio problem

Upon checking, HP Beats Audio is an application that was installed by the OEM (Orginal Equipment Manufacturer) of your computer. The HP Beats application may be connected to the audio driver of your computer. The audio driver of your computer may have an
    issue that is why the application is missing. We suggest that you re-install the audio driver of your computer to resolve the issue. Please take note that you need to unplug your external speaker before re-installing the audio driver. To do this, follow these
    steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Device Manager.
    • On the Device Manager Window, double-click Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right the audio driver, and then select Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Uninstall window, click the Delete the driver software for this device check box.
    • Click OK.
    • After uninstalling the audio driver, download the audio driver software of your computer. You can download it by visiting the support page of HP.
    • After downloading the audio driver software, run the installer.
    • Follow the prompts of the installer.
    • After re-installing the driver, check if you can access the HP Beats application and also check if your external speakers will work.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 7, 2018
  4. aniket820 Win User

Audio device unplugged

I was in the middle of watching movie when suddenly my sound stopped to come showing no audio device found. I went to the device manager and not found any driver tab for sound there. I tried reinstalling the driver but it did not work. On deep searching,
    I figuered out that my audio device has been unplugged. It's drivers are shown in unplugged drivers zone.

I searched the internet for this problem but did not get any solution for this. Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

aniket820, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Unplugged Audio Drivers, and Audio Problems - Similar Threads - Unplugged Audio Drivers

2. Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver problem: I have a problem with audio drivers. I completely reset my Windows 10 computer. Because I had an issue with the audio driver, the computer didn't see it, and when I wanted to reinstall it, it downloaded two files, RtlUpd64 and USetup.iss, even after resetting....
  3. Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver problem: I have a problem with audio drivers. I completely reset my Windows 10 computer. Because I had an issue with the audio driver, the computer didn't see it, and when I wanted to reinstall it, it downloaded two files, RtlUpd64 and USetup.iss, even after resetting....
  4. Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio driver problem: So I bought myself a headset with a microphone on it, but when connecting the headset to my computer only the sound would work and it would still appear as if I was using my computer speakers. I noticed on my other laptop that I have another audio driver called ''Realtek High...
  6. Problem with audio drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with audio drivers: Ive been having audio problems where my mic picks up pc noises and i wanted to disable it but i dont have the audio enchantments tab is my control panel. Ive uninstalled drivers and done everything and im losing hope. If u have the enhancements tab is it possible you can send...
  7. audio driver problem

audio driver problem: i unable to get 64 bits of vedeck hd audio driver and alternate method is realtek hd audio dirver i have successfully install realte hd audio driver still after installing realtek hd audio manager not showing please fix this problem...
  8. Audio Driver Problem

Audio Driver Problem: give us a minute we're updating max pro audio driver ,getting this error in User standard account , in the Administrator account if he connect the headphone it will give the choice and can able to select and continue but in the standard account the user is not getting this...
  9. Audio Driver Problems

Audio Driver Problems: My laptop had updated the Windows 10 January update and in that process, it corrupted the preexisting audio driver that I had on my laptop. I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, changing the setting advised by other older posts here and online, and restarting...
  10. Audio problems - No more audio drivers

Audio problems - No more audio drivers: Hi everyone, I seem to have ran into some audio issues recently that my sound disappeared after extensive use of my laptop. I tried fixing these issues, but I only made it worse I'm afraid... So i tried uninstalling my audio drivers but they didn't automatically reinstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unplugged intel display audio

2. unplugged driver

3. unplugged intel r display audio

4. unplugged realtek high definition audio,
  5. intel r display audio unplugged,
  6. unplugged realtek windows10,
  7. how to fix unplugged intel r display audio,
  8. audio device unplugged windows 10,
  9. unplugged device audio,
  10. unplugged display audio intel,
  11. where is unplugged intel audio driver is found in device manager,