Windows 10: Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

Discus and support Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by parasharshubham, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

Hi,

Today i saw "Unregistered Exception Handler Error" after booting my laptop, it was for the very first time that i observed this type of error. Recently my laptop is not booting up, just fans were running, i went to repair shop and they replaced Input/Output chip and BIOS Chip. Now am able to boot up but after POST screen i am getting this error.

:)

parasharshubham, Aug 14, 2018

2. System Thread Exception not handled

Hello Amila,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you with this issue.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen

1. Unregistered Exception Handler Error!! After POST Screen - Similar Threads - Unregistered Exception Handler

2. Blue screen after post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after post: Hello! My pc have the following configuration:Ryzen 5 7600B650 Gaming XRTX3060 12GB32GB RAM DDR5 6000MHz2x M.2 SSD's1x S-ata SSD1xS-ata HDDSuper Flower Leadex 2 gold 650W PSU.Windows 11 pro build 22631I got a blue screen right after the post there was succesfully post,...
  3. Blue screen after post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after post: Hello! My pc have the following configuration:Ryzen 5 7600B650 Gaming XRTX3060 12GB32GB RAM DDR5 6000MHz2x M.2 SSD's1x S-ata SSD1xS-ata HDDSuper Flower Leadex 2 gold 650W PSU.Windows 11 pro build 22631I got a blue screen right after the post there was succesfully post,...
  4. Blue screen error system exception error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen error system exception error: Hello I am getting frequent blue screen errors sometimes with code: system exception error or igdkmd64.sys. I have updated my windows and all drivers I still see the error. Can you help me with this I lose all my unsaved work the screen goes down anytime....
  5. Unregister fusion 5 TABLET

Unregister fusion 5 TABLET: Wife just received fusion 5 as a GIFT. She registered the pc in her name.But decided to use her OTHER pc instead. SHE gave me her fusion 5. What do I have to do to register my name on IT. Do NOT want to reset it. FEAR of loosing preprogrammed data.?...
  6. "A fail fast exception occurred. Exception handlers will not be invoked and the process...

"A fail fast exception occurred. Exception handlers will not be invoked and the process...: I tried to install new Windows 10 on my computer. But I got this message after installation. This message pops before I seeing the login page. What is wrong and what should I do? by the way I am running 2019 MacBook pro....
  7. Windows 10 black screen after POST

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen after POST: My computer has been built for a while now. It has always seemed to struggle to boot - it has to "boot" twice each time. Sometimes it black screens after POST, but after restarting it boots normally. But now when I turn it on, it stays in the black screen after POST and...
  8. Email Handler

in Browsers and Email
    Email Handler: When I click on a mailto link in a website, a screen appears asking me to choose which account to send an email from - Gmail or Outlook. How do I make it so that only Gmail is used by default, without the need to choose it every time 20587
  9. Windows 10, BSOD, System Thread Handler exception : UNABLE SAFE MODE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, BSOD, System Thread Handler exception : UNABLE SAFE MODE: Hiya everyone, So basically here is the situation... I'm at the point where I don't know what else to do other than RE-INSTALL .. which is a pain in the @^& if I have to reinstall and reconfigure all the software that is installed already..... I'd LOVE to be able to simply...
  10. Unregister Update

Unregister Update: OK, Windows has been bugging me for days about upgrading. I keep rolling the time for another couple days. Not quite sure that I want to upgrade right now. I want to wait for a few months to see what problems others have and see what the fixes are. I followed the tutorial:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unregistered exception handler

2. computador Acer inregister exeption Handeler

3. unregistered expection handler samsung laptop

4. unregistered exeption Handeler como resolver este problema,
  5. how to fix unregistered exception handler,
  6. Unregistered exception handler how to solve the my lenova laptops