Windows 10: Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications

Discus and support Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not know if I am the only one who experiences this, but with my surface book, whenever I shut the lid on my surface book and reopened it later,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KyleSmoyer, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications

I do not know if I am the only one who experiences this, but with my surface book, whenever I shut the lid on my surface book and reopened it later, typically most of the time chrome will have been closed and Edge will be asking if I want to close all of my tabs, and a select few applications will be prompting me to save my work before I close the file. Is there any way that I can prevent this from happening? I do not know why this is happening but I would like to know if I can stop it.

:)

KyleSmoyer, Aug 22, 2018

2. Butterfly: your terminal on the web browser

Hi

The visual style is based on CSS so it is fully editable. In addition, you can easily extend the behavior of the terminal through JavaScript (and is developed as a fast selection, for example).

link to the tutorial : Butterfly: tu terminal en el navegador web

enjoy

titan_zero, Aug 22, 2018
  3. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications

Web Cryptocurrency Mining Evolves: Now Keeps Running After Closing Browser

No it is a 3rd Party application program no real difference to a Virus or Trojan Application in regards to the law i suggested
    If you did not start the application ( and you don't the web site does with a browser window ) then that would come under unauthorised /misuse of a Computer

Not going to comment on this any more " thank you"

dorsetknob, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications

1. Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications - Similar Threads - Unrequested termination web

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't open applications/web browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open applications/web browsers: When I try to open browsers the cursor just spins but never opens the browser, anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/Enforcer-Grizzly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j090tv/cant_open_applicationsweb_browsers/
  6. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  7. Web browser.

Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  8. Encrypt web browser

Encrypt web browser: I want to delete the encrypt web browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypt-web-browser/d7349cbb-9672-4bd7-8d1a-48eabf0bc7ac
  9. Selectively disabling VPN software for web browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Selectively disabling VPN software for web browsers: To me it sounds like they would like a software switch that encrypts only certain traffic on their VPN of choice. Ahh, So ! Thanks for the clarification.
  10. unrequested download

in Windows 10 Support
    unrequested download: I am no computer expert but I consistently rejected Microsoft's 'invitation' to dump windows 7 with which I was quite happy in favour of 10. However, a couple of weeks ago my laptop simply stopped and reconfigured with 10. Not only was I unable to complete important work for...