Windows 10: [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

Discus and support [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StrikeForce33, Jul 29, 2015.

1. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that way. Now I have no mouse pointer. Hitting Ctrl shows it is in the middle of the screen but not visible nor able to move. Is this a driver issue? Is my laptop in tablet mode somehow?

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions!

Also, I have a GS60 Ghost-003. The one with the 860m GPU.

:)

StrikeForce33, Jul 29, 2015

2. DVD UNRECOGNISED AFTER WIN 10 UPGRADE FROM WIN 7

Issue is still unresolved!

:>(

Lee H.Hilton III, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Samus42 Win User
    Cortana's pop ups are invasive and I can't turn them off

Thanks for trying, but that's not helpful at all. For one thing it's a completely different problem: that thread is related to search pop-ups while using the touchpad, and my problem concerns suggestion pop-ups when I first log into my laptop (not related
    to touchpad use at all).

In other reasons why this is not helpful, when I go to Settings/Devices/Mouse and Touchpad/Touchpad, the only setting I can change is the degree of delay, which has nothing to do with even that thread's issue.

So this is still very much unresolved.

Samus42, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

[Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

1. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade - Similar Threads - Unresolved Touchpad issues

2. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  3. Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wow...another update and the issue is STILL unresolved: The Windows 11 update prior to this mornings update left the power management options on BOTH my laptop AND desktop non-functional. Now before you simply toss off "You can find power management option in your Windows settings." I have done that, and scoured the forums and the...
  4. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  6. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  7. Synaptics touchpad - scrolling issues after Win7 to Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics touchpad - scrolling issues after Win7 to Win10 upgrade: I have just done an in-place upgrade of Win7 to Win10 (v21H1) on my Samsung RF511 laptop, and I'm discovering various problems as I now try to use the computer. One issue (being explored in another sub-forum) is the snail-like boot-up time. Another seems to me slightly weird....
  8. Unresolved persistent questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unresolved persistent questions.: I have 3 questions... 1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent Manager.exe from making changes...how can I fix the problem? 2 I use an archiving program Scan Snap that uses the ABBYY PDF...
  9. touchpad is not working properly after upgradation

touchpad is not working properly after upgradation: hi, my touchpad of Lenovo ideapad330 is not working after updation. its 2 fingurs scroll up down ,3 fingures functions are not working. getting difficulties in using it. eagerly waiting for a perfect solution....
  10. Touchpad Problems after 1709 Upgrade

Touchpad Problems after 1709 Upgrade: I am using Windows 10 on a 2008 Macbook Air, it is working fine using Apple's Boot Camp drivers in compatibility mode. After the latest 1709 update, the touchpad stopped working as it had on the previous update. I got it working again using the driver manager to find the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete unresolved issues in my laptop