Windows 10: Unresponsive keyboard issue

Discus and support Unresponsive keyboard issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Have a bit of an issue with Windows 10. Occasionally after an update something will go wrong and the PC will boot into the automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by musket the dog, May 14, 2016.

1. Unresponsive keyboard issue

Hi everyone,

Have a bit of an issue with Windows 10. Occasionally after an update something will go wrong and the PC will boot into the automatic repair. However when I get to the choose keyboard input screen, the keyboard and mouse are totally unresponsive.

Usually this goes a away after a couple of restarts, but it seems quite stuck now. The keyboard works fine to get me into Bios but after that goes back to the same unresponsive state.

If anyone had any idea of a possible fix I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
    Ricky

:)

musket the dog, May 14, 2016

2. Microsoft designer hotkeys not working after sleep

The Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard is not a compatible device of Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. The issue was no solved.

I´m been done a variety of tests including the reinstallation of windows 10 on 3 diferent computers only installing the bluetooth and wireless card driver and the issue persists. When i pressed the hotkeys (only the hotkeys of volume, play controls of
    bright controls) the keyboard stuck unresponsive, after 15 keystrokes the keyboard sends all keys pressed. When is pressed a hotkey again the keyboard again stuck unresponsive. The only solution to get back the hotkeys functionality is removing the keyboard
    and pairing again but after a period of time the issue come again.

I insist, the problem comes with an Microsoft update, the creators update. Before this update the keyboard was working very well.

Cesar Armando, May 14, 2016
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Unresponsive Intermittant Issue, Difficult to reproduce - MICROSOFT NEEDS TO PROVIDE A SOLUTION

Canned responses I think should be avoided. The guy was inquiring about his mouse not his audio drivers. Even though in this case the answer would likely be the same. Still, it doesn't inspire confidence.

CharlesM........, May 14, 2016
Thema:

Unresponsive keyboard issue

1. Unresponsive keyboard issue - Similar Threads - Unresponsive keyboard issue

2. Unresponsive keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive keyboard keys: Hi, Im a owner of HP Omen 15, however a few keys namely: backspace, start, delete, plus+ turned unresponsive. Here are the things i tried out but in vain:Uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard driversExternal USB keyboard worked flawlessly so perhaps hardware issueCleaned the...
  3. Unresponsive keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unresponsive keyboard keys: Hi, Im a owner of HP Omen 15, however a few keys namely: backspace, start, delete, plus+ turned unresponsive. Here are the things i tried out but in vain:Uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard driversExternal USB keyboard worked flawlessly so perhaps hardware issueCleaned the...
  4. Certain Keyboard Keys Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain Keyboard Keys Unresponsive: Hello Microsoft Team,I would like to report an ongoing issue plaguing my keyboard. I am unable to use a diagonal row of my keys, as they are unresponsive. These keys are 3, e, d, and c. I have tried various online fixes, but to no avail. I would like to know if I can source...
  5. Certain Keyboard Keys Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain Keyboard Keys Unresponsive: Hello Microsoft Team,I would like to report an ongoing issue plaguing my keyboard. I am unable to use a diagonal row of my keys, as they are unresponsive. These keys are 3, e, d, and c. I have tried various online fixes, but to no avail. I would like to know if I can source...
  6. Keyboard unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard unresponsive: I just installed the new update that windows was pushing today. After a couple hours my keyboard and mouse stopped responding so I restarted my system. The mouse works now but not the keyboard. Yet, when I press any key on the lock screen startup, it opens it to put my...
  7. Keyboard & Mouse unresponsive

Keyboard & Mouse unresponsive: I turned my off Sunday night because I received a message from Microsoft saying there was and update. Since then my mouse and keyboard do not work. I have tried other mice and keyboards, same thing. Once the blue screen with the 4 windows opens I loose control of my keyboard...
  8. Unresponsive keyboard

Unresponsive keyboard: Hi. The keyboard panel of my laptop (Acer TravelMate 249 series) has been unresponsive after the following update (2018-12 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4471324)). Could anyone please advise me on what I should do? Thank you....
  9. Mouse and keyboard unresponsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse and keyboard unresponsive: Hi, please I did a system recovery on my desktop PC, windows 10 and my mouse and keyboard not responding anymore. I don't even get to see the mouse pointer so I can say its frozen. I want to know if it's got anything to do with the OS. I need help?...
  10. Taskbar unresponsive to my keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar unresponsive to my keyboard: As above however I don't know the scale of the problem, but there sure is no way I can press the windows button and search for programs, Neither does it work with the "search icon". I recently had a friend come over and fix a problem with a "ctfmon.exe" file that made my c...