Windows 10: Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk

Discus and support Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The call came from the number 0016616639923. When I stated that my machine wasn't sending such messages the caller hung up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by deshar, Jul 28, 2018.

1. deshar Win User

Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk

The call came from the number 0016616639923. When I stated that my machine wasn't sending such messages the caller hung up.

:)

deshar, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk

1. Unsolicited call from the Windows support desk - Similar Threads - Unsolicited call support

2. Unsolicited Call from Microsoft services related to supposed infected computer in order to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsolicited Call from Microsoft services related to supposed infected computer in order to...: Hi, I got today, 01/04/2023 a call from supposed Microsoft services related to hacking of my computer. They were telling that numerous errors were seen at your back office coming from my computer and you were about to block my computer.For information they had my Microsoft...
  3. Unsolicited Call from Microsoft services related to supposed infected computer in order to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsolicited Call from Microsoft services related to supposed infected computer in order to...: Hi, I got today, 01/04/2023 a call from supposed Microsoft services related to hacking of my computer. They were telling that numerous errors were seen at your back office coming from my computer and you were about to block my computer.For information they had my Microsoft...
  4. call assure answer desk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    call assure answer desk: call anser desk assure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/call-assure-answer-desk/6e0e7660-fdfb-4920-aaa5-2b88f7f8353e
  5. Calls from Microsoft Help and support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calls from Microsoft Help and support: I have received a call from Microsoft Help and Support. They want me to fill out form to cancel service or renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/calls-from-microsoft-help-and-support/affae6b3-5d99-4e62-8b90-329331ff9f0f
  6. Robo Call from Microsoft Support

Robo Call from Microsoft Support: I have gotten numerous robo calls from someone claiming to be from Microsoft support. Calls came from Florida yesterday and California today. They state that my firewall has been compromised, there's been a possible security breach and my IP address may have been stolen....
  7. Unsolicited 'Microsoft Support' phone calls. Scam?

Unsolicited 'Microsoft Support' phone calls. Scam?: I have receive numerous calls claiming to be from Microsoft and that my W10 computer is at risk. Any info on this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsolicited-microsoft-support-phone-calls-scam/b829a312-272b-4b69-be55-e8d91e4ddb5d"
  8. schedule a call from support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schedule a call from support: all files missing after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-call-from-support/fccc3c3f-02b1-4b1e-9bcb-c7d9420ae77a
  9. Is phone call from windows support legit?

Is phone call from windows support legit?: I received a call from a man that stated he worked for windows and that I had a error message runnimg in the background is this legit or a scam?...
  10. Unsolicited phone calls from MS

in Windows 10 Support
    Unsolicited phone calls from MS: How do I resolve the number of calls I am getting from MS by people I cannot understand? How do I know they are valid? 18407