Windows 10: Unstable download/upload speed

Discus and support Unstable download/upload speed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Im a livestreamer on Youtube my current speeds are 11,5mb down and 5,5up, im the only one connected to the internet and I always drop a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dawud Jerzy Tom, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Unstable download/upload speed

Hi Im a livestreamer on Youtube my current speeds are 11,5mb down and 5,5up, im the only one connected to the internet and I always drop a lot of frames (only during the day) when its night like +2am it drops 0 frames and its very stable . heres a picture of a 5,000 bitrate succesful stream Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , but during the day not even a 1000 bitrate stream is stable (drops frames like crazy) Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet it goes to 0kbps repetively then normal then 0 etc... I need help because I do livestream for a Living and I cant stream at 3am. *Sad

:)

Dawud Jerzy Tom, Jun 27, 2017

2. Wi-Fi Is Slow After Windows 10 Creator Update

Me too, but it gets even weirder

My internet is Xfinity by Comcast 100mbps download / 6 mbps upload. I ran Xfinity's SpeedTest and it's showing download speeds of 3mbps - 30mbps, but upload speeds of 700 mbps - 3000 mbps. I think the 3000mbs rating is faster than even my gigabit router
    will support, so something is really weird.

My Windows 10 Pro desktop also is exhibiting weird behaviors with WiFi since the update. While download speeds are in the normal range, they seem really unstable and upload speeds are also testing weirdly high.

It's no accident that my other two Windows devices (Surfaced Pro 3 and Lumia 950) which didn't receive the Creators Update, are the only devices with normal functioning Wi-Fi.

Microsoft, what is going on here? Please help!

Davey Wilson, Jun 27, 2017
  3. how do I FIX very slow internet upload ?.

It is very common that Internet upload speed is only a fraction of your max download speed. For example my download speed is about 5mbps but upload is only 640kbps. This is determined by the internet service provider.

Don Cuthbert, Jun 27, 2017
Thema:

Unstable download/upload speed

1. Unstable download/upload speed - Similar Threads - Unstable download upload

2. Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed: Good morning Support Community,Having an odd problem that I haven't found a solution for online so am going to post.I recently upgraded my internet to 5 Gb Fiber connection.When I run speed tests I'm getting ~950 Mb/s Download and 2355 Mb/s Upload on my 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet...
  3. Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Download Speed, Fast Upload Speed: Good morning Support Community,Having an odd problem that I haven't found a solution for online so am going to post.I recently upgraded my internet to 5 Gb Fiber connection.When I run speed tests I'm getting ~950 Mb/s Download and 2355 Mb/s Upload on my 2.5 Gb/s Ethernet...
  4. Low download speed , high upload speed

Low download speed , high upload speed: Hello guys , I recently started having this issue where my download speed will drop around 1 to 3 mbps , whilst my upload speed would keep its average flow of around 90 mbps , like a week ago everything was fine , but suddenly my download speed , from around 80 90 mbps won't...
  5. UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE: Hi,i recently had a Blue Screen ERROR and fixed by updating the driver of my Network Card bluetooth and wifi. The problem is that now my upload is acting weird. I got a fiber that goes 400mb/s and in upload is unstable. I did some test and my download is between 340 and 390,...
  6. UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE: Hi,i recently had a Blue Screen ERROR and fixed by updating the driver of my Network Card bluetooth and wifi. The problem is that now my upload is acting weird. I got a fiber that goes 400mb/s and in upload is unstable. I did some test and my download is between 340 and 390,...
  7. UPLOAD SPEED UNSTABLE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Slow and unstable upload speeds on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow and unstable upload speeds on windows 10: I bought a new pc and I was using it with a wifi adapter. The problem with wifi was I wasn't getting stable speeds. Then I connected my pc with ethernet cable cat6 and saw my download speed was stable enough but my upload speeds are very much unstable and slow. On wifi I was...
  9. Download speed slower than upload speed

Download speed slower than upload speed: My Windows 10 desktop has slower download speeds 10Mbps compared to upload speeds 30Mbps. On other devices connecting to the same router, I can get download speeds of 90+MBps on our 100/40 plan. This is true whether I connect with ethernet or wifi. I have changed the...
  10. Upload speed is greater than Download speed

Upload speed is greater than Download speed: Hey guys, If upload speed is greater than Download speed is it okay or I should contact network provider to fix parameters ? [ATTACH] Regards. 120739

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows unstable download at one gigabit