Windows 10: Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge

Discus and support Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have a server that I has a shared drive I would like to access on my PC. I have my server and my PC connected to the same router by Ethernet, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Axeinfection, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge

Hi
    I have a server that I has a shared drive I would like to access on my PC. I have my server and my PC connected to the same router by Ethernet, but this router does not have internet access. My PC is also connected to a router with internet access via a WiFi adapter.
    In order to access the shared drive on my server and access the internet at the same time, I had to bridge the Ethernet connection to my router without internet, and the WiFi connection to the router with internet. However, occasionally I will not be able to access the internet through any program, and my web browser will display errors such as "dns_probe_finished_no_internet".
    I am unsure what causes this problem, but it usually happens when I am accessing or transferring large amounts of data on the network drive.
    Any help is appreciated,
    Thanks.

Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge [​IMG]

Diagram of network bridge setup

:)

Axeinfection, Feb 5, 2016
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Aera Rua Win User
    Issues With Bridging My Ethernet And Wifi Connection

Hi,

This feature allows you to connect two or more networks together and allows you join a network connection when you can’t directly connect them to a switch or router. Since you are able to bridge these together and you are unable to get Internet connection,
    we recommend that you contact your Internet Service Provider first to see if you miss some certain settings that is needed for the network bridge.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Aera Rua, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge

1. Unstable/ Unpredictable Internet Connection On Network Bridge - Similar Threads - Unstable Unpredictable Internet

2. Network bridge “no internet connection”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network bridge “no internet connection”: Hello,I have 2 ethernet cables connected on my computer using 2 diferent systems to get ethernet from same provider, one is using one wifi repeater them connecting with cable to my computermy computer does not have wifi and the other one is using powerline, the wifi repeater...
  3. Network bridge “no internet connection”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network bridge “no internet connection”: Hello,I have 2 ethernet cables connected on my computer using 2 diferent systems to get ethernet from same provider, one is using one wifi repeater them connecting with cable to my computermy computer does not have wifi and the other one is using powerline, the wifi repeater...
  4. Network bridge “no internet connection”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unstable internet connection

Unstable internet connection: Hi all, since a few month i got an issue on my computer. When i'm downloading a file on any browser I tested Chrome, edge, and Brave after a few Mb the DL is stopped and it says that there is a network error or it goes down to 0 B/s and doesnt dl anymore. i have to try...
  6. Internet connection unstable.

Internet connection unstable.: The internet connection on my Lenovo ideapad L340-15IRH Gaming has been unstable since mid august after the update, the internet signal is always displayed as strong however the internet connection would be unstable with a few seconds of no internet with intervals of 5-30...
  7. Bridging network connections

Bridging network connections: Hello, I am trying to bridged my mobile internet connection which is connected to laptop via usb to my router which is connected to my laptop via ethernet. The connection works fine as I am able to connect to my router and have internet access! The issue is after running in...
  8. network bridge connection

network bridge connection: I set network bridge connection with my friend to share internet. It worked without any problems till yesterday when I came home I saw a triangle with a explanation mark on it with words "network unidentified". What could happen? I can work on the computer but without the...
  9. Network Bridge host periodically loses internet connection

Network Bridge host periodically loses internet connection: Hello all, I recently moved in to my university's apartment complex and I'm having issues with network-bridging. My desktop is connected to the apartment's WAP with an ethernet cable. I use a usb-ethernet adapter and crossover cable to connect my desktop to my laptop....
  10. Trouble with bridged network connection.

Trouble with bridged network connection.: I've got a Windows 10 pc here connected via a wired connection and sometimes my friend comes over and we play games, also on a windows 10 pc. Normally to give him internet access I put a network cable between my pc and his through my second ethernet port (the motherboard...