Windows 10: Unsupported Video Type Invalid File Type in Windows 10 Twitter App

Discus and support Unsupported Video Type Invalid File Type in Windows 10 Twitter App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So lately i found this nifty lil Twitter app that comes with Windows 10 But when i click a tweet with a vine retweet or such it gives me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by happycheetha32, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Unsupported Video Type Invalid File Type in Windows 10 Twitter App

So lately i found this nifty lil Twitter app that comes with Windows 10 But when i click a tweet with a vine retweet or such it gives me an error saying "Unsupported Video Type Invalid File Type" Has anyone been using the twitter app lately and are getting the same error?

-Cheetha

:)

happycheetha32, Mar 10, 2016
  2. Dardi. Win User

Unable to open live stream on Global TV 10 app

Why I can't open livestream on my app 'Global TV 10'? "Error: unsupported video type or invalid file path."

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Dardi., Mar 10, 2016
  3. my problem happen after windows ten did a update. can not watch videos due to error messageunsupported video yype or invalid file path

cannot watch video movies after last update to computer using window 10 . Error message reads unsupported video type or invalid file path. help

MaryCullins, Mar 10, 2016
Thema:

Unsupported Video Type Invalid File Type in Windows 10 Twitter App

1. Unsupported Video Type Invalid File Type in Windows 10 Twitter App - Similar Threads - Unsupported Video Type

2. Tagging unsupported file types

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tagging unsupported file types: Is there a Microsoft or third-party software solution that enables tagging of unsupported file types? I have recently embarked on an image file organization and archiving project. I was very disappointed to discover that there is a very limited number of file types that have...
  3. Tagging unsupported file types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tagging unsupported file types: Is there a Microsoft or third-party software solution that enables tagging of unsupported file types? I have recently embarked on an image file organization and archiving project. I was very disappointed to discover that there is a very limited number of file types that have...
  4. Tagging unsupported file types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unsupported file type in windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported file type in windows mail app: Hey all!I just recently upgraded to windows 11. I am now unable to upload python .py files as attachments. I used to be able to do this.It seems odd as I'm allowed to upload files from other langs .cpp, .cs, and .java as they all work properly. I can even upload csv files and...
  6. Unsupported file type in windows mail app

Unsupported file type in windows mail app: Hey all!I just recently upgraded to windows 11. I am now unable to upload python .py files as attachments. I used to be able to do this.It seems odd as I'm allowed to upload files from other langs .cpp, .cs, and .java as they all work properly. I can even upload csv files and...
  7. Unsupported attachment file types in Windows 10 Mail App

Unsupported attachment file types in Windows 10 Mail App: Hi all, I am trying to attach a python file .py file in Windows 10 default Mail app; it fails to attach the file and shows, "some attachment file types aren't supported. try sharing with Onedrive instead." Why am I not allowed to perform this simple task? How to fix this?...
  8. Error Unsupported video type or invalid path on Moviemaker10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Unsupported video type or invalid path on Moviemaker10 Pro: I got an error when trying to use Moviemaker10 Pro. Error: Unsupported video type or invalid path. I have not changed anything on this computer and all of a sudden a few weeks ago the Moviemaker program looks different on my computer. I also uninstalled and installed the...
  9. Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Playback Settings Error in Display Field: Error: unsupported video type or invalid...: Hello, Just got this laptop, the Videoplay Back Settings indicate the following message in place of the display screen that should show whether you're video settings were okay. And, I cannot use YouTube in my Explore Edge web browser. What should I do to make sure my...
  10. Fix Unsupported video type or invalid file path error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unsupported video type or invalid file path error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some servers don’t have an associated MIME type to support MP4 files. As such, they fail to play MP4 files. To correct this, you’ll need to configure the MP4 MIME type in IIS. This tutorial walks you through the process [...] This post Fix Unsupported video...