Windows 10: Unusual streaming problem.

Discus and support Unusual streaming problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just installed the Spotify App on Windows 10 but since I did this Radio streaming has been acting up. I use the TuneIn App to stream radio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by banger, Nov 19, 2017.

1. banger Win User

Unusual streaming problem.

I have just installed the Spotify App on Windows 10 but since I did this Radio streaming has been acting up. I use the TuneIn App to stream radio stations but this has recently been updated by Windows Store and no longer works.I put the lack of streaming with TuneIn App due to the update so resorted to using individual radio stations web player. Now here is the funny thing I can see data being downloaded by the radio player but no sound then after an hour of leaving the tab with the web radio player open it suddenly bursts into life and the stream can be heard. I say an hour I haven't timed it but this all coincides with the installation of Spotify and TuneIn update.Any ideas what is going on it was working perfectly last week.

:)

banger, Nov 19, 2017
  2. TBear990 Win User

Unusual Browser Problems

Two PC's running Win10 Pro. Same updated version.

One PC has unusual browser problems: Example - wife wants to enter HGTV home giveaway. It never shows the box to put your email to enter. On the other computer, no problem. (Easiest example of strange behavior.)

Yes, I have checked browser settings. Yes, same on all three browsers - I.E., Firefox, Chrome. Yes, I tried resetting.

Only one difference in PC's: Problem PC has Kaspersky, other PC has McAfee.

I am game for any logical solution.

Thanks

TBear990, Nov 19, 2017
  3. amblors Win User
    Unusual power problem

yea yea, backup and try the hard reset.

cheers.

amblors, Nov 19, 2017
  4. banger Win User

Solved it is Bitdefender Free blocking the app and web player. Turn off protection in BitDefender and bam stream jumps into life. Please move this thread if it is in the wrong place and may help someone else getting blocked streams.

banger, Nov 19, 2017
Thema:

1. Unusual streaming problem. - Similar Threads - Unusual streaming problem

2. Streaming Videos problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming Videos problem: Hi, I have a problem with streaming videos like Youtube. when I am playing youtube video and open any other window in front of youtube window the video appears behind the new window like it is a glass and just the video appear not the rest of the window. as you can see I...
  3. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  4. Problems streaming video

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems streaming video: I am having problems streaming TV on my self built PC. I have 400Mb download speeds and I have a laptop that has no problems streaming. Trying to figure out what is causing the bottleneck. I have a wired connection to the PC. Specs: CPU: AMD FX 8120 MOBO: ASRock 990FX...
  5. Unusual Fullscreen Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual Fullscreen Problem: I've encountered whats seems to be a problem that isn't very common since I can't find anything about it. Whenever I put any type of video (whether it be YouTube or an mp4 on my computer) into fullscreen it runs at like 15 frames but goes back to normal once it's windowed. It...
  6. BSOD into unusual errors/problems.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD into unusual errors/problems.: So about 3 nights ago I was using my desktop and was randomly met with a BSOD(unfortunately the screen went by too fast and I wasn't thinking to see the error code). I went to bed thinking everything would be fine but when I booted up my PC the next day and I was met with an...
  7. Unusual Boot Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unusual Boot Problems: Haven't used the computer for a few days, and now it was very difficult for it to boot. I reset the computer a few times to get into advanced troubleshooting, but all I had to do was continue to windows 10. The automatic repair feature said it failed and that I should check...
  8. Problems with Stream laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Stream laptop: I recently bought an HP Stream laptop have had it for two weeks Now I keep getting posts to say my storage on my disc is almost full and yet I haven't stored anything! Myself and a friend have tried sorting it out by emptying the Refuse bin etc., but to no avail. what's...
  9. Unusual Windows Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unusual Windows Update Problem: Actually, enough testing/ Seems solved. A great tool! Thanks, Ben. ~Bob
  10. Very unusual RAM problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Very unusual RAM problem: Hello folks, I'm having a minor issue here. I'm running Windows 10, and ever since I've been running it I've encountered this in Task Manager. Now I noticed it says compressed, but I'm still unsure on wether or not my system is actually functioning properly. [img]...