Windows 10: Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script

Discus and support Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Created a few scripts that removes all bloat preinstalled and unpins everything, but some items remain... .Having trouble to create a script that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrWhispers, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script

I Created a few scripts that removes all bloat preinstalled and unpins everything, but some items remain...

.Having trouble to create a script that will "uninstall / unpin" the following apps listed below from start

Candy Crush Soda Saga
    Disney Magic Kingdoms
    Bubble Witch 3 Saga
    Hidden City®: Hidden Object Adventure
    MSN News
    Autodesk Sketchbook
    Dolby Access
    Drawboard PDF
    Minecraft for Windows 10

The above apps are not exactly installed even tho right clicking gives me the option to "Uninstall"

I have ran the following below to verify they are not installed anywhere except on start already...

Get-appxpackage -allusers *king.com.CandyCrushSodaSaga* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *A278AB0D.DisneyMagicKingdoms* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *king.com.BubbleWitch3Saga* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *828B5831.HiddenCityMysteryofShadows* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *Microsoft.BingNews* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *89006A2E.AutodeskSketchBook* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *DolbyLaboratories.DolbyAccess* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *Drawboard* | Remove-AppxPackage
    Get-appxpackage -allusers *MineCraft* | Remove-AppxPackage

manual uninstall/unpin from start each app one by one works
    ...but would like to have script that does it all in one go

-Windows1803

:)

MrWhispers, Jun 17, 2018

2. How to automatically (cmd/powershell script) unpin all apps in start

i followed this & got everything off but whats shown in the picture below. could you help with a script that would remove the listed tiles & set a default wallpaper?

Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script [​IMG]

irrefutable14, Jun 17, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 17, 2018
  4. Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script

1. Unwanted Apps in Start, Need help with script - Similar Threads - Unwanted Apps Start

2. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  3. Unwanted apps !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  4. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: After posting a question regarding unwanted apps, a few minutes ago I found this ! I guess it answers my question ! I am still unsure whether to turn this off or not ? I have used the Viddly downloader for a long time now so unsure what to do !BrianFound this !"Starting in...
  5. Need help restoring apps to start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help restoring apps to start menu: Hi, I was having trouble launching the new Microsoft launcher for Minecraft the other day so I searched and found a solution here on the community board and I did what it said. It didn't fix the problem for anyone in the thread, including myself, and instead seems to have...
  6. Need help restoring apps to start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help restoring apps to start menu: Hi, I was having trouble launching the new Microsoft launcher for Minecraft the other day so I searched and found a solution here on the community board and I did what it said. It didn't fix the problem for anyone in the thread, including myself, and instead seems to have...
  7. Unwanted Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Apps: I have about 40 apps that automatically downloaded from the MS Store according to the Store without any request or action from me sometime after I installed Win 10. Many of these appear in the Start menu’s scrolling list of shortcuts, making it difficult to find what I’m...
  8. Need help making Windows script repeat!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help making Windows script repeat!: Hello guys. I need help with setting a script which will run on startup using Windows' in built Task Scheduler. Script (.bat) file should turn off my PC if I turn it on from midnight to 6AM. That is to prevent me from playing video games at night. I only see the option to...
  9. Unwanted app opening on start-up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted app opening on start-up.: Hi All, my problem is that when starting up my Laptop everything is ok until after signing in with my password the app for the Microsoft store opens. I can close it and everything is OK. Can you please advise where I can stop this occurring. I have tried looking but at...
  10. Help needed writing batch script!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help needed writing batch script!: Firstly thank you for even clicking on this thread as I understand that this probably isn't meant to be here. The scenario is that I'm trying to write a script that incorporates the result of a ping to an IP and then based on the result do different things. Here is an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unpin drawboard pdf