Windows 10: Unwanted Apps install automatically again

Discus and support Unwanted Apps install automatically again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I thought this issue had been dealt with months ago, but today the following just keep installing themselves automatically again. If I uninstall them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmigaRoots, May 16, 2018.

1. Unwanted Apps install automatically again

I thought this issue had been dealt with months ago, but today the following just keep installing themselves automatically again. If I uninstall them, they will re-install after 10-20 minutes:

Bubble Witch 3 Saga
    Candy Crush Soda Saga
    Disney Magic Kingdoms
    Dolby Access
    March of Empires: War of Lords
    News
    Sketchbook
    Spotify

WTF Microsoft? Any ideas guys please? I'm on the latest 1709 stable.

:)

AmigaRoots, May 16, 2018

2. Deleting unwanted apps

Update to windows 10 went a dream (a long one!) but I can't uninstall unwanted apps - they don't appear in the list when going to uninstall programs via the control panel. Are apps different from programs? Some programs I have installed appear in the
    'all apps' list.

Roger Old Codger, May 16, 2018
  3. yardiyari Win User
    how to prevent automatically unwanted application installation ...

how to prevent automatically unwanted application installation ... when i start my system then many new application start to install and when i uninstall them some time after it again show new application present in my system...

yardiyari, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted Apps install automatically again

1. Unwanted Apps install automatically again - Similar Threads - Unwanted Apps install

2. How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?: Dear Microsoft,You didn't manage to solve the issue for the community in the last 7-8 years.Will You ever do it?Can we expect that the unsolicited behavior will change in future Windows versions?Or can You assure that the bloatware installation will continue in future...
  3. How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?: Dear Microsoft,You didn't manage to solve the issue for the community in the last 7-8 years.Will You ever do it?Can we expect that the unsolicited behavior will change in future Windows versions?Or can You assure that the bloatware installation will continue in future...
  4. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: Good morning,after getting two replies about "unwanted apps" yesterday thankyouthe question is how do I install something I consider safe ? Will I have to turn off the protection while I download it and then add it to exclusions ? I tried to download it as a file this morning...
  5. Unwanted apps !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted apps !: After posting a question regarding unwanted apps, a few minutes ago I found this ! I guess it answers my question ! I am still unsure whether to turn this off or not ? I have used the Viddly downloader for a long time now so unsure what to do !BrianFound this !"Starting in...
  6. Unwanted Apps

Unwanted Apps: I have about 40 apps that automatically downloaded from the MS Store according to the Store without any request or action from me sometime after I installed Win 10. Many of these appear in the Start menu’s scrolling list of shortcuts, making it difficult to find what I’m...
  7. Automatic installation of unwanted apps from MS?

Automatic installation of unwanted apps from MS?: Hello all! I am running the latest Windows 10 version and I was just going to ask all of you here, is, did Microsoft finally put an end to where in the past, Windows 10 automatically installed apps without users permission like Candy Crush, Saga or any of those crap. I am...
  8. Automatic installation of unwanted apps from MS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic installation of unwanted apps from MS?: Hello all! I am running the latest Windows 10 version and I was just going to ask all of you here, is, did Microsoft finally put an end to where in the past, Windows 10 automatically installed apps without users permission like Candy Crush, Saga or any of those crap. I am...
  9. Unwanted Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Automatic Scrolling: Hello Forum, I've noticed a problem with scrolling. The system causes a scroll that I can't control. One example is the speaker volume. When I click on the speaker icon in the notification area, the volume control slowly scrolls to off. This happens on similar type type...
  10. Microsoft installing unwanted apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft installing unwanted apps: I recognize that this forum is not attended by the folks at Microsoft, but hope someone can give me some insight. For the third time in several months when I booted my computer this morning I discovered that once again Microsoft had installed software I do not want; did not...