Windows 10: UNWANTED BROWSERS

Discus and support UNWANTED BROWSERS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove unwanted Browsers such as "Fast Browser" we know its a virus. thanks Carl Stephens... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarlLStephens, Aug 4, 2018.

1. UNWANTED BROWSERS

How do I remove unwanted Browsers such as "Fast Browser" we know its a virus.

thanks

Carl Stephens

:)

CarlLStephens, Aug 4, 2018

2. BF4 Browser Utility

UNWANTED BROWSERS LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    UNWANTED BROWSERS Main.jpg

UNWANTED BROWSERS Refresh.jpg

UNWANTED BROWSERS about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 4, 2018
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 4, 2018
  4. UNWANTED BROWSERS

defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

UNWANTED BROWSERS

1. UNWANTED BROWSERS - Similar Threads - UNWANTED BROWSERS

2. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  3. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  4. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11: My App and Browser Control tells me it found a potentially unwanted app. But,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: My App and Browser Control tells me it found a potentially unwanted app. But,...: Windows 11: My App and Browser Control tells me it found a potentially unwanted app. But, when I click on Review, it doesn't tell me what app. Is there a way to determine this?...
  6. Windows 11: My App and Browser Control tells me it found a potentially unwanted app. But,...

Windows 11: My App and Browser Control tells me it found a potentially unwanted app. But,...: Windows 11: My App and Browser Control tells me it found a potentially unwanted app. But, when I click on Review, it doesn't tell me what app. Is there a way to determine this?...
  7. App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But...: App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But when i try to review it there seems to be nothing.Id be happy to provide further information to help you guys resolve this problem.My PC ran quite slow and weird in the last time that...
  8. App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But...

App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But...: App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But when i try to review it there seems to be nothing.Id be happy to provide further information to help you guys resolve this problem.My PC ran quite slow and weird in the last time that...
  9. App & Browser control tells me that there is an unwanted application on my computer. But...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. My browser keeps crashing and adding an unwanted extension, "Phone."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My browser keeps crashing and adding an unwanted extension, "Phone.": It keeps coming back when I remove it. I do not know what it does. What I do know is that is is really pissing me off. How do I get rid of it?...