Windows 10: Unwanted emails

Discus and support Unwanted emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I haver gmail account and ever since they change their login site I get many emails I don't want (ads) and I can't find a way to unscribe from them.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ben Daniels, May 6, 2017.

1. Unwanted emails

I haver gmail account and ever since they change their login site I get many emails I don't want (ads) and I can't find a way to unscribe from them. Can anyone help me???

:)

Ben Daniels, May 6, 2017
  2. Jetta48 Win User

Remove a remembered signin Id and password

Hi

Please try this...

Type the first few characters of the unwanted email address until it appears. Now move your mouse pointer over the unwanted email address until it is highlighted (but do
    NOT click on it). With the unwanted email address still highlighted, hit the
    Delete key on your keyboard.

Jetta48, May 6, 2017
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Unwanted email

Hello
    Barbara

If you are using an Outlook email account, there are multiple ways for you to manage your junk/spam messages. One way of managing junk email messages is by selecting the messages and then, marking them as
    Junk. Another way you can manage your emails is via the
    Inbox rules

Please note that you need to be logged in to your Outlook account if you wanted to manage your messages.

Additional information on how you can block junk/spam messages in an Outlook email account can be found at
    this link.

If your account is not provided by Microsoft, we recommend that you get in touch with your email service provider for more information on how you can manage your junk/spam messages.

Feel free to reply if you have further questions.

Joe Men, May 6, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

Unwanted emails

There are filters you can use to help handle these to the extend that they can be automatically deleted based on certain criteria so that you don't even see it.

There are several tutorials on youtube that will help you. Here's one to get you started.

swarfega, May 6, 2017
  5. this will take many hrs a day to do each one of these that comes in to my incoming box. There must be a easier way. I think Wal-Mart sold my email add it all started after I ordered a item from them online
    Most spam emails have a unscribe add but these don't

Ben Daniels, May 6, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    When signed in, go to your Google Account Dashboard, there's many settings you can access to 'tighten down' those security and privacy concerns.

Unwanted emails [​IMG]

Edwin, May 6, 2017
  7. Maybe I can explain alittle better. I used to get my email in 2 different places in the inbox and most went to spam folder. Now I get most spam in spam box and I can delete all of them at once. Now I am getting 50-100 a day that are spam but in my inbox. I have to delete one at a time and there is no unsescribe on them as most spam ones do. There has to be a way to correct this problem that is easy and not any of those utube ways. Hope I am alitlle clearer. I have 2 g-mail acc'ts and the other is fine so u might say I have been hacked on the one account

Ben Daniels, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted emails

1. Unwanted emails - Similar Threads - Unwanted emails

2. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  3. aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aol adds unwanted image to any links put in emails: Hi Aol keeps revamping its email, always for the worse. they now add an image to an any link one copies and pastes. there is the option in the upper right hand corner to remove it after the fact.i was hoping someone here might know how to prevent the image to begin with....
  4. I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.: I want to delete an unwanted couple of email addressess from my windows 11 share function but i don't see any settings, i would some help with this please, I am using outlook with a yahoo email address for the most part. I have tried uninstalling and resetting People and Mail...
  5. I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.

I need help getting rid of some unwanted email addresses.: I want to delete an unwanted couple of email addressess from my windows 11 share function but i don't see any settings, i would some help with this please, I am using outlook with a yahoo email address for the most part. I have tried uninstalling and resetting People and Mail...
  6. how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me: how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-unwanted-emails-of-a-sexual-nature/25d0188b-2f39-413e-bc28-571e6f2de787
  7. how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me

how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me: how to stop unwanted emails of a sexual nature being sent to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-unwanted-emails-of-a-sexual-nature/25d0188b-2f39-413e-bc28-571e6f2de787
  8. How to remove Unwanted Unremovable email for desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Unwanted Unremovable email for desktop: There is an account that is on my windows 11 that appears the first account in the list of "emails and accounts"That account I don't know anything about it Even the passwordEven it is not on my phone or registered emailsSo I just wanted to remove that account and take one of...
  9. How to remove Unwanted Unremovable email for desktop

How to remove Unwanted Unremovable email for desktop: There is an account that is on my windows 11 that appears the first account in the list of "emails and accounts"That account I don't know anything about it Even the passwordEven it is not on my phone or registered emailsSo I just wanted to remove that account and take one of...
  10. My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore

My email is inundated with unwanted emails. Can't block anymore: My email carrier is Yahoo and they have a 1000 limit on how many email senders you can block and I have reached that limit. Now, more than ever, I am receiving numerous daily emails concerning male & female sex organs reaching the point of detestable and ugly. Yahoo has a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. block emails windows 10

2. block emails in windowds 10 mail

3. how to block spam on windows 10

4. block unwanted e-mails on windows 10