Windows 10: Unwanted Installation

Discus and support Unwanted Installation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Today I have noticed in the list of installed programs a new fresh (today) installation "Microsoft OneDrive". I was not asked to accept this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Unwanted Installation

Hello,
    Today I have noticed in the list of installed programs a new fresh (today) installation "Microsoft OneDrive". I was not asked to accept this installation, I was even not notified it was installed on my computer. Now I do not know who owns my computer, microsoft or me.
    I can understand installation of updates, but this...?
    And by the way, I am even not notified about a new installed system update, only sometimes I open the "View updates History", there I see a new update and sometimes "Restart is required.."
    So my qustion is how to stop this Microsoft's offensive behaviour.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Jun 23, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 24, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Unwanted Installation

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted Installation

1. Unwanted Installation - Similar Threads - Unwanted Installation

2. Why are we FORCED to keep unwanted Microsoft features installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are we FORCED to keep unwanted Microsoft features installed?: I would like to hear your best reasoning on why a PC user is FORCED to keep unwanted Microsoft apps and features installed against their will? Apps like Cortana, Xbox Game Bar, Microsoft Edge & it's WebView 2 and so many more are not for everyone. As well as the hundreds of...
  3. Why are we FORCED to keep unwanted Microsoft features installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are we FORCED to keep unwanted Microsoft features installed?: I would like to hear your best reasoning on why a PC user is FORCED to keep unwanted Microsoft apps and features installed against their will? Apps like Cortana, Xbox Game Bar, Microsoft Edge & it's WebView 2 and so many more are not for everyone. As well as the hundreds of...
  4. How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?: Dear Microsoft,You didn't manage to solve the issue for the community in the last 7-8 years.Will You ever do it?Can we expect that the unsolicited behavior will change in future Windows versions?Or can You assure that the bloatware installation will continue in future...
  5. How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?

How do I stop Windows 10 installing unwanted apps automatically?: Dear Microsoft,You didn't manage to solve the issue for the community in the last 7-8 years.Will You ever do it?Can we expect that the unsolicited behavior will change in future Windows versions?Or can You assure that the bloatware installation will continue in future...
  6. How to prevent unwanted windows 11 trying to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent unwanted windows 11 trying to install: I have a 64gb Microsoft Surface Go, Windows 10. Vanilla flavour, just used for email and browsing. Of the 64gb, there's normally around 4gb free, absolutely fine.A week ago, windows update - UNASKED - tried to install Windows 11. The first I knew was when I saw the message...
  7. How to prevent unwanted windows 11 trying to install

How to prevent unwanted windows 11 trying to install: I have a 64gb Microsoft Surface Go, Windows 10. Vanilla flavour, just used for email and browsing. Of the 64gb, there's normally around 4gb free, absolutely fine.A week ago, windows update - UNASKED - tried to install Windows 11. The first I knew was when I saw the message...
  8. How to prevent unwanted windows 11 trying to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why did microsoft illegally disguise an unwanted windows installer as a "security update?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did microsoft illegally disguise an unwanted windows installer as a "security update?": The required "security update" just installed windows steal all your information, i mean windows11 on my computer illegally. Why? And how is this undone?...
  10. Why did microsoft illegally disguise an unwanted windows installer as a "security update?"

Why did microsoft illegally disguise an unwanted windows installer as a "security update?": The required "security update" just installed windows steal all your information, i mean windows11 on my computer illegally. Why? And how is this undone?...