Windows 10: Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing

Discus and support Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; A local account User ID I did not create keeps appearing on my laptop. I delete it but it reappears after a couple of hours. Started a week or so after... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by David C, Sep 20, 2015.

1. David C Win User

Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing

A local account User ID I did not create keeps appearing on my laptop. I delete it but it reappears after a couple of hours. Started a week or so after installing Windows 10. How can I get rid of it?

:)

David C, Sep 20, 2015
  2. LT29 Win User

WIndows 10 User account keeps coming back after I delete it

I have the same issue, and have used the exact procedure you recommend multiple times, to delete an unwanted second account. Yet, the unwanted user account keeps reappearing.

By the way, I am not the one who initially installed it. I suspect it may have been instaled by some malware/spyware, even though I use an ESET Smart Security suite.

Is there a way to delete the unwanted account for good?

Thank you.

3. Customize/Edit homepage on IE

I've tried customizing IE homepage to eliminate some unwanted sections as well as editing the individual unwanted sections but the sections reappear when the computer is rebooted. Any way to eliminate the unwanted sections so they don't reappear?

bobwillis#, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing

1. Unwanted user ID keeps reappearing - Similar Threads - Unwanted user keeps

2. xbox icon keeps reappearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox icon keeps reappearing.: xbox icon keeps reappearing. Makes me look very unprofessional for work. I keep trying to uninstall and remove it from taskbar but it just keeps coming back after I turn my PC back on. This is the most annoying thing. I know I will never buy an xbox and will recommend other...
  3. Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing then Reappearing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keeps Disappearing then Reappearing.: A couple of days ago, I had My Xbox Controller and Bluetooth Headphones connected when out of nowhere, They both just disconnected. At first, I thought that maybe I must of pressed something to disconnect them, So I try reconnecting them. Which worked... For 5-10 seconds,...
  4. User Account of Second Computer Keeps Reappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Account of Second Computer Keeps Reappearing: I had a laptop before that I used until the hard drive quit on it, and I ended up just giving up on it since I wasn't sure how to replace the hard drive myself. I disconnected it from my Microsoft account shortly after, but noticed its user account was still in my Users...
  5. MS_Idd_Bus_0x keeps reappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS_Idd_Bus_0x keeps reappearing: So, I recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter. I hooked it up to my laptop and it installed 3 devices: MS_Idd_Bus_01, MS_Idd_Bus_02 and MS_Idd_Bus_03. The adapter didn't work with my laptop, since my onboard graphics didn't support it. Now I've uninstalled the drivers for...
  6. I have a deleted user folder that keeps reappearing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a deleted user folder that keeps reappearing.: I have previously deleted a user completely from my PC. I then deleted the user folder for this user and the folder keeps coming back to its original position. I have followed directions to change permissions to "everyone". Not sure this solution will work. It seems to...
  7. Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse keeps disappearing and reappearing.: Hello! This problem has been annoying me all week. My mouse would disappear then reappear, then disappear again several minutes later. This would go on and on. Is there a solution to permanently fix this issue?...
  8. unwanted user account

unwanted user account: hi there is an unwanted user account in my windows 10 that i don't know how it's created. when i delete this user account and restart my laptop that account is created itself. The account has an unusual name: khrgrenqjxsx. i think it should be a virus or malware. How...
  9. Pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing: My pointer keeps disappearing then reappearing... it as if i have blank spots on my screen where the pointer hides behind (there is nothing wrong with my screen though). I've updated my computer and it still hasn't fixed the issue. its very annoying when trying to select...
  10. How can I keep the unwanted keyboard layout from reappearing?

How can I keep the unwanted keyboard layout from reappearing?: I’ve removed a keyboard layout from my keyboard settings, but if I later try to switch keyboard layouts using the hotkey (Windows Key + Spacebar) or by clicking the keyboard layout on the taskbar, the unwanted keyboard layout sometimes randomly reappears as one of my options,...