Windows 10: Unwanted virus

Discus and support Unwanted virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey guys I have a vairus and it's giving things to my browser start up and there is a service called MPC Protect Service and I cannot remove it, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DragonMutt, May 11, 2016.

1. Unwanted virus

Hey guys I have a vairus and it's giving things to my browser start up and there is a service called MPC Protect Service and I cannot remove it, I can't delete it, uninstall it and I can't disable the start up service due to no permissons? I am admin of my pc and this is killing me. I am very stupid for getting this and I would really like some help to remove it!

:)

DragonMutt, May 11, 2016
  2. Jsssssssss, May 11, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, May 11, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Unwanted virus

RWOne, May 11, 2016
  5. Also Revo Uninstaller is a good one to use
    Ccleaner has an uninstaller built in that removes stubborn programs that have been left behind

hTconeM9user, May 12, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Unwanted virus

1. Unwanted virus - Similar Threads - Unwanted virus

2. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  3. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus or Potentially unwanted software: I don't know what happened all the apps that i download on PC is not working, when I click on them they show up this message "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software" so how can I get my apps back...
  4. Virus or Potentially unwanted software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Virus and unwanted activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and unwanted activity: Hello I want to share with you my problem which concerns me. I cannot get rid of these programs and my question is do i really have to be concerned or just let these programs be. Please some quick advise. Cheers Konrad...
  6. A virus/unwanted exclusion?

A virus/unwanted exclusion?: Can somebody help me? I've been stuck with this thing forever, it's a unwanted exclusion that I can't even remove. When I try to scan, it kept skipping some files just because of this thing....
  7. downloading an app that contains a virus or unwanted software

downloading an app that contains a virus or unwanted software: I'm trying to download an app and whenever I try to run the downloading software it comes up with an error that says "Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software." The app is safe I'm completely sure of it and I'd...
  8. i have removed the unwanted app but still shows in virus and threat protection

i have removed the unwanted app but still shows in virus and threat protection: I have removed the unwanted app but still shows in virus and threat protection history.I have even took action to remove but still appears.Updated to latest windows also......
  9. Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a...

Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a...: When you enlarge an image on google, yahoo, and bing you stay on the search engine. Images can contain malware and other unwanted things but what does it mean by that? To get a unwanted thing on your PC from an image, what do you have to do? I know this question may seem a...
  10. Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show...

Virus/Malware Whenever I import pics from ANY of my devices a LOT of unwanted critters show...: This started around 2 years ago when I was selling on eBay and not just buying. The source? I do not know for sure, but looking back from months later, I kind of 'connected' it with one of two mishaps: 1/An Asian Seller burned me, and I looked to eBay for help that Seller was...