Windows 10: unwilling keyboard popping up

Discus and support unwilling keyboard popping up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why there is another keyboard popping up that changes my input method? Here are my settings: [img] [img] Nonetheless there is another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OliverPedro, Jun 20, 2016.

1. unwilling keyboard popping up

Why there is another keyboard popping up that changes my input method?
    Here are my settings:

unwilling keyboard popping up [​IMG]

Nonetheless there is another keyboard that appears (Spanish Keyboard -the one at the bottom per my image) and unwillingly changes my keys

How can I avoid that keyboard and any other keyboard differente from "Latin American keyboard"

:)

OliverPedro, Jun 20, 2016
  2. MKAB Win User

Keyboard not popping up

Still not poping up.

3. pop-up keyboard

How do I stop the keyboard from popping up all the time. I want it stopped.

LorraineWelsh, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

unwilling keyboard popping up

1. unwilling keyboard popping up - Similar Threads - unwilling keyboard popping

2. Pop Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop Up: Keep getting pop up saying my bt settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up/5549eb14-9ad0-4dfd-ad17-9163af8e1146
  3. Pop Ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Ups: How can I disable popups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups/01c80868-4125-4367-b91f-6625db1fee65
  4. Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable hover over keyboard shortcut pop up.: Title says it all. I have included a picture, I want to disable the Shortcut key pop up whenever I hover over an option to click. Preferably in 1 app only, the anki app.[ATTACH]...
  5. curser and pop up keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    curser and pop up keyboard: How do I stop the curser from jumping around and messing with my typing and how do I stop the inhouse keyboard from popping up constantly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/curser-and-pop-up-keyboard/feffba8f-c48b-4e2c-898b-f07961a18ad5
  6. pop ups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pop ups: Howto stop all the pop ups when on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/pop-ups/a38e76cf-9e35-4950-b446-6535a51ea907
  7. Pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop-up: Every so often I get a pop-up message from Security and Maintenance asking me to: Reselect your File History Drive. It then comes up with (supposedly) a list of drives for me to select one, but this area is blank. What should I do?...
  8. Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 auto on screen keyboard pop up: Hello all. I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Dino HD which is connected to my TV. I only use an air mouse with it and everything is functioning perfectly. I have a question regarding the on screen keyboard; I like the on screen keyboard to pop up automatically...
  9. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...