Windows 10: unwilling keyboard popping up

Discus and support unwilling keyboard popping up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why there is another keyboard popping up that changes my input method? Here are my settings: [img] [img] Nonetheless there is another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by OliverPedro, Jun 20, 2016.

1. unwilling keyboard popping up

Why there is another keyboard popping up that changes my input method?
    Here are my settings:

unwilling keyboard popping up [​IMG]

Nonetheless there is another keyboard that appears (Spanish Keyboard -the one at the bottom per my image) and unwillingly changes my keys

How can I avoid that keyboard and any other keyboard differente from "Latin American keyboard"

:)

OliverPedro, Jun 20, 2016
  2. MKAB Win User

Keyboard not popping up

Still not poping up.

3. pop-up keyboard

How do I stop the keyboard from popping up all the time. I want it stopped.

LorraineWelsh, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

unwilling keyboard popping up

1. unwilling keyboard popping up - Similar Threads - unwilling keyboard popping

2. No keyboard pops up when trying to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keyboard pops up when trying to sign in: I have huion canvas studio 16which works with windows. To be able to access my tablet I need to sign in to Microsoft on the startup page but when I choose sign in icon no keyboard pops up to type my password. No accessibility icon or nothing to help solve it on that page....
  3. Touch Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard keeps popping up: On my Surface Pro 7 every time I open a page on any application that has a type bar ready to be typed in, the "touch keyboard" pops up. I have the keyboard turned off in the settings already, but it still pops up. Also, the "on screen keyboard" these are two separate...
  4. Touch Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard keeps popping up: On my Surface Pro 7 every time I open a page on any application that has a type bar ready to be typed in, the "touch keyboard" pops up. I have the keyboard turned off in the settings already, but it still pops up. Also, the "on screen keyboard" these are two separate...
  5. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  6. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  7. touch keyboard pops up at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard pops up at start up: Immediately after the last windows update I started getting a pop up keyboard at start up. This is annoying and a waste. Please tell me how to stop it. [ATTACH]...
  8. curser and pop up keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    curser and pop up keyboard: How do I stop the curser from jumping around and messing with my typing and how do I stop the inhouse keyboard from popping up constantly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/curser-and-pop-up-keyboard/feffba8f-c48b-4e2c-898b-f07961a18ad5
  9. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...