Windows 10: Upcoming Windows 10 Update on August 2

Discus and support Upcoming Windows 10 Update on August 2 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My computer shop has told me that this is scheduled for August 2 and it is a major update, designed to cure and improve W10, following what has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stevekir, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Stevekir Win User

Upcoming Windows 10 Update on August 2

My computer shop has told me that this is scheduled for August 2 and it is a major update, designed to cure and improve W10, following what has been learned since its launch. He advises creating a Restore Point on Aug. 1 (which my system does automatically every day).

>> Is there a big update on Aug. 2?
    >>Anything special about it?

Thanks

:)

Stevekir, Jul 6, 2016

2. Problems with Navigation Bar on Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 10

This issue has been addressed in the upcoming anniversary update(will be available on august 2).

Stranger_Hanyo, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Problems with Navigation Bar on Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 10

"This issue has been addressed in the upcoming anniversary update(will be available on august 2)"

It hasnt been fixed at all.

The issue is still present on all builds up to 10.0.14393.67.

the better twin, Jul 6, 2016
  4. Porthos Win User

I would and always take a system image with Macrium. Restore points are not enough before an UPGRADE.

It is an UPGRADE to a new version of 10, We are to expect this about twice a year. And yes it should be released Aug 2 according to MS.

Porthos, Jul 6, 2016
  5. Stevekir Win User
    Thanks.

Do you know whether there is (I can't find anything) or will be a reprint of Windows 10 manuals (eg., Dummies etc.)?

Stevekir, Jul 6, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 6, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    System restore points are deleted when upgrading so they can't help.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Upcoming Windows 10 Update on August 2 - Similar Threads - Upcoming Update August

2. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 upcoming update info: Dear Microsoft,I have been seeing these days that Windows 10 is not getting a single UI revamp. In Windows 10 21H1 and 22H2, there were only new features for advanced users. The information about the upcoming 22H2 update is also not available. I have been using Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upcoming update info: Dear Microsoft,I have been seeing these days that Windows 10 is not getting a single UI revamp. In Windows 10 21H1 and 22H2, there were only new features for advanced users. The information about the upcoming 22H2 update is also not available. I have been using Windows 10...
  4. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 upcoming update info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. what are the upcoming update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what are the upcoming update for windows 10: I want to know just what are the upcoming update for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-upcoming-update-for-windows-10/2b602c2f-316b-4eaf-95e6-d24ef38016d9
  9. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2: Been out of loop for a while,can I still get this update? Running version 1511 now,is this a free upgrade?. Are their a lot of changes or should I stick to my current version. Thanks for any tips on this. 59543
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2: *ArrowWindows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums [img] Today we’re excited to announce the next major update to Windows 10 – the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – is coming on August 2. We are committed to delivering continuous innovation to you: including...