Windows 10: Update always crashes my laptop

Discus and support Update always crashes my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lease stop forcing updates to my laptop! It always crashes it and I have to reset it to factory settings, losing everyone of my files. I don’t need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KameronTaylor, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Update always crashes my laptop

Lease stop forcing updates to my laptop! It always crashes it and I have to reset it to factory settings, losing everyone of my files. I don’t need updates and they never work. Just ask if I want updates, and if I click “no” then dont force it. It has happened for the last three updates and I am so tired of it. I litterally have to stop working for a day and loose precious time on my projects.

:)

KameronTaylor, Aug 16, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Update always crashes my laptop

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Update always crashes my laptop

1. Update always crashes my laptop - Similar Threads - Update always crashes

2. my laptop always crash randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop always crash randomly: my laptop always crash randomly even when im not doing anything, and for now my laptop crash is more frequent than the last month, i attach my crash dump in here. please help me fix itcrash dump...
  3. my laptop always crash randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop always crash randomly: my laptop always crash randomly even when im not doing anything, and for now my laptop crash is more frequent than the last month, i attach my crash dump in here. please help me fix itcrash dump...
  4. My laptop crashed after update

My laptop crashed after update: My laptop is stuck in boot loop and gets to logo then shuts down and restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashed-after-update/76008790-b011-4107-bb45-c49b57bc607f
  5. Updating always crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating always crash: I have pending updates in my system Windows 11. I tried to update however it crash at the middle of the process. It will stopped without error then close the settings itself. Help me....
  6. Updating always crash

Updating always crash: I have pending updates in my system Windows 11. I tried to update however it crash at the middle of the process. It will stopped without error then close the settings itself. Help me....
  7. My Laptop's Camera is always on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Laptop's Camera is always on: HI team, from the last few months I am noticing whenever I am playing Videos on the internet via Chrome or Edge or playing games like GTA via Epic Games launcher or other games. I start these games/ videos and my laptop's white light which is right next to the camera starts...
  8. windows update crashed my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    windows update crashed my laptop: ok sorry this is the rest of my question the 2nd error i got is driver IRQL not less or equal storahci.sys sorry about the split message Im old and shake alot please I need help...
  9. Windows Update Crashed My Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Crashed My Laptop: Hello all, My husband's laptop had Windows 10 updates today May 13, 2020, so as always, he did the updates. Now his laptop won't do anything. He encountered an error screen when trying to complete the updates, and now it just sits there. We've been Googling fixes, and trying...
  10. updates Constanly crash my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates Constanly crash my laptop: Hello i really dont knwo what else to do. why have things got so difficult each time my lapton upates it crashes, i'm not intrested on complicated fixes, i just want it to work, is there a way i can stop it from updating Paul...