Windows 10: update april 2018

Discus and support update april 2018 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem. see annexes [img] i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by monP, May 16, 2018.

1. monP Win User

update april 2018

i 've proceed to the last upgrade but this turned me into some problem.
    see annexes
    update april 2018 [​IMG]

i had never this app installed, nor i cannot find it trough device manager
    also i cannot save anymore files by my official photoshop since i have annouce as follows
    update april 2018 [​IMG]

before the last upgrade i had never this problem

update april 2018 [​IMG]

:)

2. April 2018 update PROBLEMS!!!!!

Just finished the April 2018 update and now I can NOT change my background screen color, it's bright purple!!!!! WTH?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

LianneCook, May 16, 2018
  3. Windows April 2018 Update

Please can someone tell me how large the windows 10 April 2018 update is? That's the latest one with the timeline thing.

DemiladeAkintan, May 16, 2018
Thema:

update april 2018

1. update april 2018 - Similar Threads - update april 2018

2. windows update April 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update April 2018: Normally at the end of every month I get a notice that Windows is going to update and make it better (just a text message to my notifications panel). I usually let the update happen. Last night I got notification that support for the April 2018 update is ending in November...
  3. April 2018 Update Fehler Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    April 2018 Update Fehler Touchpad: Seit ich das April 2018 Update auf meinem HP Probook x360 440 g1 installiert habe, funktioniert das "Zwei-Finger-Scrollen" auf dem Touchpad nicht mehr. Die Einstellungen habe ich schon überprüft, das ist alles richtig eingestellt. Wie kann ich das beheben?...
  4. April 2018 update ISO

April 2018 update ISO: Hello, Can I download Windows 10 CD with April 2018 update included? I need to reinstall Windows and would like to install the update with the Windows installation rather than download afterwards....
  5. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: I am an American temporarily in Greece and am trying to load the New Windows 10 Update from April 2018. This update is taking several hours. Also, my screen seems to be stuck between the"Hi" and "this may take a few minutes" screens. Could this be because I am in a...
  6. Stop April 2018 update

Stop April 2018 update: When the April 2018 update first came out I updated my pc only to find that youtube no longer played videos properly in chrome and edge. After trying a few different fixes nothing worked so I rolled back to the previous version which immediately fixed the problem. Fast...
  7. Win 10 2018 April Update

Win 10 2018 April Update: I have 2 failed attempts for Win 10 April update with error code 0xc1900101 The last attempt was on 11 July 2018. Since then I have tried The Update Assisstant 4 times. Need help to resolve this without upgrading...
  8. April 2018 update

April 2018 update: My PC automatically updated the April windows 10 update and ever since it has been slow and wont connect to any device via any connection method including the basics such as using a USB cable and bluetooth....
  9. thumbnails broken with April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    thumbnails broken with April 2018 update: Since getting the new April 2018 update half of my mkv videos won't load thumbnails and the rar files won't load thumbnails. so annoying. I used Ccleaner to delete thumbnail cache but no good. Anyone else with this problem or a solution? I know I was having thumbnail problems...
  10. Sandboxie and April 2018 Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie and April 2018 Update: After 4 days, all looks well between Sandboxie and the April update. Every program or function I run sandboxed, is working out good. No issue, no Sandboxie message. Just about everything I do in the computer, I do it sandboxed. If there was an issue, I would it seen it by...