Windows 10: Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes

Discus and support Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So this all started with the error 0x8000ffff trying to extract a Zip File. I ran troubleshooter which basically told me to check for updates but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelPöschl, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes

So this all started with the error 0x8000ffff trying to extract a Zip File. I ran troubleshooter which basically told me to check for updates but the update kept on failing giving me the message error 0x800736cc or 0xc007000d I started looking for solutions and tried a few options...- Stoping windows update and deleting the temp files... - Tried to update components with the REG entry - Tried command sfc/dism and it obviously found corruped files but coulnd't fix them- Checked the disk - Tried installing the Update manuallyLast resort I tried reseting windows itself but after it was done reboo

:)

MichaelPöschl, Dec 11, 2023
  2. yangwu90 Win User

Multiple BSOD Crashes After April 2018 Windows 10 Update

I recently updated my new HP Envy 13t ultrabook (bought Feb 2018) to the April 2018 Windows 10 update (OS Version 1803, build 17134.1), and since then the computer has had multiple BSOD crashes. The stop code
    errors for these crashes includes everything from:

• UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (dxgknl.sys failure).
    There are also instances when the disk space has been stuck on 100% for no apparent reason, even when only running 1 or 2 programs. The computer seems to crash on varying random occasions (even when the computer
    is asleep), and I have not been able to pinpoint the causes for these failures. I have tried everything from:

• running full computer scans (both on Windows Defender and pre-installed McAfee. No malware or virus was found),
    • disabling/uninstalling the pre-installed anti-virus software,
    • running SFC (no integrity violations found),
    • checking for errors and optimizing/defragmenting the hard drives,
    • updating every single driver through Device Manager,
    • updating HP drivers,
    • installing a couple PC scanners and trying to manually resolve issues, and
    • even running a clean Windows 10 update through "Reset this PC" recovery tool,
    but nothing has seemed to work as I continue to have these frustrating random crashes. I have barely installed any new software and the crashes only started occurring after upgrading to the new Windows 10 update.

I am asking the community for any tips or suggestions on how I may combat my computer issues and resolve my BSOD crashes. Thank you all in advance for help.

yangwu90, Dec 11, 2023
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Tebi Sa Win User

Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes

Constant BSOD and Random Crashing

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're facing with your computer. Random crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors can be frustrating to troubleshoot, but analyzing minidump files can provide valuable information about the underlying causes.

Unfortunately, as a text-based AI model, I'm unable to directly access or analyze files or attachments. However, I can provide you with some general guidance on how to analyze minidump files yourself or suggest alternative troubleshooting steps.

1. Analyzing minidump files:
      • To analyze minidump files, you'll need a debugger tool like WinDbg, which is part of the Windows Software Development Kit (SDK). Install the SDK and WinDbg on your computer.
      • Open WinDbg and go to "File" > "Open Crash Dump." Browse and select the minidump file you want to analyze.
      • WinDbg will load the minidump and display information about the crash. Look for the error message or the faulting module that caused the crash. This information can help identify the potential cause of the problem.
      • If you're unfamiliar with WinDbg or analyzing minidump files, you can search for specific error messages or faulting modules online or seek help from forums and communities dedicated to Windows troubleshooting.
    2. Alternative troubleshooting steps:
      • Since you suspect faulty RAM, testing it with new RAM modules is a good step. Faulty RAM can cause various stability issues, including crashes and BSOD errors. Consider ordering new RAM and replacing the existing modules to see if it resolves the problem.
      • Ensure that all your drivers, including motherboard chipset drivers, graphics card drivers, and other hardware drivers, are up to date. Outdated or incompatible drivers can lead to system instability.
      • Monitor your computer's temperature using software like HWMonitor or Core Temp. Overheating components can cause crashes. Make sure your computer's cooling system is working properly and clean any dust buildup on the CPU cooler and other components.
      • Check for any recently installed software or drivers that may be causing conflicts. Uninstalling or rolling back recent changes can help isolate the problem.
      • If the issues persist, you may want to consider seeking assistance from a professional computer technician or contacting the customer support of your computer's manufacturer.
    Remember to always back up your important data before making any major changes to your system or replacing hardware components.

I hope these suggestions help you in troubleshooting and resolving the issues you're experiencing with your computer.

Tebi Sa, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes

1. Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes - Similar Threads - Update error 0xc007000d

2. Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update error 0xc007000d and multiple random crashes: So this all started with the error 0x8000ffff trying to extract a Zip File. I ran troubleshooter which basically told me to check for updates but the update kept on failing giving me the message error 0x800736cc or 0xc007000d I started looking for solutions and tried a few...
  3. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  4. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  5. Multiple errors and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple errors and crashes: Hello I am currently having trouble with windows 10 booting properly. When I log in I usually get a grey screen about 90% of the time. I can however boot into to safe mode and windows runs fine. I cannot find any software that would cause this issue but have uninstalled any...
  6. Reciving multiple error codes after computer crashes randomly.

Reciving multiple error codes after computer crashes randomly.: As i am on my computer, at random times my computer will freeze. 1-2 minutes after it will show a blue screen of death with different error codes. I assume its a faulty os ssd but im not ready to buy a new computer just yet. If anybody is able to read this dump file and...
  7. Multiple Games crash randomly

Multiple Games crash randomly: Hello dear community My problem is as follows: Everytime I am playing some games the screen turns grey for a few seconds, afterwards it turns black and if I am lucky, i get back into the game like nothing happened. But after a few times the game crashes completely....
  8. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  9. BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing

BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing: I've been having (and ignoring) these issues for a while, but they've started occurring more often lately and it's becoming a nuisance. The PC seems to crash randomly. If it crashes once, it's almost guaranteed it will crash again once or twice within the first few minutes...
  10. Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random

Computer Multiple crashes and reboots at random: My computer crashes completely at random, There is no blue screens at all just a reboot and I'm at my gigabyte's motherboard POST screen and back into windows before i know it. The chipset is the AMD 760g. My motherboard is the GA-78LMT-S2 Rev 1.2 by Gigabyte, I have 8GB ddr3...