Windows 10: Update error: Do not turn off your computer And it is stucked at 0%

Discus and support Update error: Do not turn off your computer And it is stucked at 0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am updating windows 10 and this is coming for more thsn 20 mins Configuring update for Windows 10 0% complete Do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by -Blade--, Sep 17, 2018.

1. -Blade-- Win User

Update error: Do not turn off your computer And it is stucked at 0%

I am updating windows 10 and this is coming for more thsn 20 mins

Configuring update for Windows 10

0% complete

Do not turn off your computer

And it is stucked at 0%

:)

-Blade--, Sep 17, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 17, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Update error: Do not turn off your computer    And it is stucked at 0% :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Update error: Do not turn off your computer And it is stucked at 0% - Similar Threads - Update error turn

2. Preparing Windows, Do not turn off your computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preparing Windows, Do not turn off your computer.: This message is very annoying, especially when I am trying to shut down my laptop before going to sleep in real life, not my laptop at about 1AM, I have to wait a lot, even though I have a very fast and powerful SSD in my laptop, along with CPU, RAM and GPU. GPU obviously...
  3. Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer": After the last update, my computer refused to sign in. I would type my password like normal and it would just load. I let it do this for about an hour and restarted several times with the same result. I then started it in recovery mode and tried to undo the last update. Now...
  4. Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer": After the last update, my computer refused to sign in. I would type my password like normal and it would just load. I let it do this for about an hour and restarted several times with the same result. I then started it in recovery mode and tried to undo the last update. Now...
  5. Stuck on "Starting Windows. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stuck on "Windows loading. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Windows loading. Please do not turn off your computer": After the last update, my computer refused to sign in. I would type my password like normal and it would just load. I let it do this for about an hour and restarted several times with the same result. I then started it in recovery mode and tried to undo the last update. Now...
  7. Stuck on "Windows loading. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Windows loading. Please do not turn off your computer": After the last update, my computer refused to sign in. I would type my password like normal and it would just load. I let it do this for about an hour and restarted several times with the same result. I then started it in recovery mode and tried to undo the last update. Now...
  8. Stuck on "Windows loading. Please do not turn off your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Screen Stuck on “Getting Windows ready. Do not turn off your computer”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Stuck on “Getting Windows ready. Do not turn off your computer”: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aceanime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqqy9p/screen_stuck_on_getting_windows_ready_do_not_turn/
  10. Updating; do not turn off your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating; do not turn off your computer: I got Windows updates and had to restart the computer. When I did it told me the process was 100 percent complete but it just kept going and going. So the process was not complete. Can't they give me percentages that increase over time, like after that first process is...