Windows 10: Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times

Discus and support Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was investigating another problem, which I posted here Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on While doing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlPosz, Nov 14, 2015.

1. CarlPosz Win User

Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times

I was investigating another problem, which I posted here Audacity Error Initializing Audio when I have USB audio interface on

While doing this investigation I noticed that there have been multiple failures in windows update history and current update installation never seems to complete. I have a backlog of updates waiting to be installed and the current "Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2837592) 32-Bit Edition" never seems to complete.
    Also noticed that "Canon - Printers - Canon MX330 series Printer" has successfully installed 3x almost every day since 10/30/2015. This is odd.

:)

CarlPosz, Nov 14, 2015

2. HP deskjet 4630 printer not working NT4.0 and no GPEdit.msc

Great! its version 1709 OS build 16299.64

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and restarted many times, always the same result- when I try to use the printer the fax machine comes up instead of printer- when I go to device mgr one of the printers shown(there are two listed) will not load the drivers-
    the NT4.0 warning comes up. this printer is a couple of years old but use to run fine on the computer until, I did the reinstall of windows 10 ( i thought I had a virus but it turned out to be a failing graphics card, which I replaced. Everything else seems
    to run fine. I am the computer printer person for the house (3 kids) so i have to get this working- would it be easier to buy a new printer? thanks for the help on this.

this printer is the all in one- with scanner fax and printer

jerrymonnecka, Nov 14, 2015
  3. help for pc repair people

Original title: up dates

Merged

after so many years of doing updates how does Microsoft fail so often with updates windows 10 today you messed up my sound card I had to reinstall that . then my hp usb printer has failed to print yet before
    the update the printer had no issues at all . I understand the system updates for security . but you mess with every thing . I`m now having to install the printer on a windows 7 laptop it works fine on there . thankfully
    it updates with no issues unlike many windows 7 machines that no longer update . ive had 3 Microsoft tecs look at windows 7 updates all 3 failed . on the whole I`m not impressed ive lost a days work because of
    your total incompetence . my day time job is fixing PCs so I know what I'm doing I wish Microsoft did .

martincomputers, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times

1. Update failing and reinstall of printer device many times - Similar Threads - Update failing reinstall

2. update failed KB5031356 many times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update failed KB5031356 many times: Hi I have windows 10 and have tried this update many times and it failed..I have done the Known Issue Rollback KIR”and it still failed..is there a patch to resolve this?thank you!...
  3. update failed KB5031356 many times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update failed KB5031356 many times: Hi I have windows 10 and have tried this update many times and it failed..I have done the Known Issue Rollback KIR”and it still failed..is there a patch to resolve this?thank you!...
  4. update failed KB5031356 many times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can you set a limit to how many times an failed update tries to reinstall, like 3x before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you set a limit to how many times an failed update tries to reinstall, like 3x before...: One time I had +1700 failed attempts to install one impassable update, before I disabled all updates completely, stuck at 1709. I couldn't get it fixed, and needed to get real work done, not hogging my 14k throttled connection. I stayed that way for 2 years, until now. I...
  6. Can you set a limit to how many times an failed update tries to reinstall, like 3x before...

Can you set a limit to how many times an failed update tries to reinstall, like 3x before...: One time I had +1700 failed attempts to install one impassable update, before I disabled all updates completely, stuck at 1709. I couldn't get it fixed, and needed to get real work done, not hogging my 14k throttled connection. I stayed that way for 2 years, until now. I...
  7. Cannot update failed many times over many months!

Cannot update failed many times over many months!: Hello, I cannot update my laptop. Have tried many times over many months! Now says my computer is not supported. But it should be able to update. On 1803. Need to be on 1909. Can you come on it remotely and sort it please? I have Assure cover. Thank you. Fran Carpenter...
  8. Failed update many times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failed update many times: Update 2020-2021 Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64 based systems KB452876027 Last failed install attempt on ‎1/‎26/‎2020 - 0x80070003 . What's the reason I need to fix it...
  9. The driver is updated many times

The driver is updated many times: I don't understand why the recent updates of my windows have updated drivers called Synaptics - Mouse - 9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM - 19.2.17.70. It does not only update once, but it is so repeated after the update is complete. Can someone help me? This problem makes me very...
  10. Many ghost routers in Devices and Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Many ghost routers in Devices and Printers: It seems that every restart of my router adds to Devices and Printers new router ghost. How to avoid this? [img] 81892