Windows 10: Update for Firefox Browser

Discus and support Update for Firefox Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Firefox Update 43574 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jerrypc1, Mar 9, 2016.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Update for Firefox Browser

Update for Firefox Browser [​IMG]
    Firefox Update

:)

jerrypc1, Mar 9, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

Windows 10 Micorosoft Edge Browser

I use Avant browser with Firefox rendering. I also Firefox nightly which is their beta version and is updated almost every night. Some people use Chrome but I have been using Firefox for years.

To get another browser just search for it and install it.

lacrumb, Mar 9, 2016
  3. Firefox Browser

There are a couple of ways to do this apart from what you have tried

1. Open Firefox > Click 3 vertical lines on top right side > Options > Click Make default button > Now it will take you to Settings where you can change the Browser to Firefox

2. If above doesn't work, you will have to invoke classic interface to change this. This has been made hidden now.

Copy the following

control /name Microsoft.DefaultPrograms /page pageDefaultProgram

Windows Key+R

Paste the copied text > Enter

Now you have classic interface

Choose Firefox > Set this Program as default

Reboot your computer

Source - Reply by DonLandis

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E for Excel, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Update for Firefox Browser

1. Update for Firefox Browser - Similar Threads - Update Firefox Browser

2. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  3. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  4. Better browser then firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Better browser then firefox?: Is there a browser that 1- isn't way different 2-can use almost all FF addons 3-doesn't force u to update or remind u every day numerous times. #3 is the reason i wanna change. I don't know why but the update prompt gone from a few times a day to literally every few minutes....
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. downloading firefox for default browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading firefox for default browser: I just got this laptop literally an hour ago. I want to install firefox as my default browser. it says I can't do it because I am in "s" mode and need to get an app from the Microsoft store. I can't find the app. I don't want internet explorer as my browser. can someone...
  7. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  8. FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing: I'm not really sure when this started (maybe 2 weeks ago). My browser of choice is FireFox, so I'm not really sure if this happens in other web browsers. Every so often while I am browsing or using multiple tabs, the page would glitch up. There would be black, white, or blue...
  9. Firefox not showing as default browser?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox not showing as default browser?: So....I have tried everything (trust me I really have) and I've searched through numerous forums. This issue is just appallingly bad, and it seems to me that it is a deliberate attempt to force me to use browsers that Microsoft wants me to use...rather than what I CHOOSE....
  10. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893