Windows 10: Update for Windows Tech Preview

Discus and support Update for Windows Tech Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; October 2014 update for Windows Tech Preview and Windows Server Tech Preview [kb3001512] Issues that are fixed in this updateIn Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Slartybart, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Update for Windows Tech Preview

October 2014 update for Windows Tech Preview and Windows Server Tech Preview [kb3001512]

:)

Slartybart, Oct 8, 2014

2. Win10 on Nokia Lumia 730

Is there any official win10 (i'm not talking about win10 tech preview) for lumia 730? If there is,then when i will get this?

And can I download the official Win10 from win10 tech preview by updating the tech preview?

arindam_13, Oct 8, 2014
  3. Wondering how/when the tech preview will get updated.

Original title: Upgrade from Tech Preview

I have been running the tech preview as a dual boot with win-7 on my laptop.

Wondering how/when the tech preview will get updated.

Is it just a case of waiting in a queue?

Thanks,

Jerry

JerryRyan.bitman, Oct 8, 2014
Thema:

Update for Windows Tech Preview

1. Update for Windows Tech Preview - Similar Threads - Update Tech Preview

2. Windows Update Prompting an Upgrade to Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update Prompting an Upgrade to Tech Preview: Hello all, I'm running Windows 7 Ult x64 and I continue to receive this notification upon startup: [img] Showing more details: [img] Any ideas on how to remove? It's quite annoying. Choosing "Hide Update" doesn't work. Thanks! 2209
  3. Start8 on Windows Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start8 on Windows Tech Preview: Well I just wanted to see what would happen if I installed Start8 on Windows 10, and it is great. I have my old windows 7 menu back and can switch back and forth to Start screen easily. With Brinks little trick about no logging to switch, I can even switch between the new...
  4. MSAHCI in the new tech preview?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSAHCI in the new tech preview?: I noticed a little difference in the controller after checking my SSD last night, this is on my laptop in my specs (Other info) This was a clean install of Win 7, [img] It automatically used msahci during install. This was a clean install of the Tech preview,...
  5. Windows 10 RSAT Tech Preview...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RSAT Tech Preview...: It appears this latest build has broken the Windows 10 RSAT eval. I get errors when installing. 2919
  6. stop tech preview updating

in Windows 10 Support
    stop tech preview updating: hi all is it possible to stop the tech preview from updating itself to the latest release 9860 is usable for me as i run mediaportal and it is stable in 9860 9879 is unusable as mediaportal bluescreens as soon as it is opened i go back to 9860 and then in the morning...
  7. Installing 10 tech preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing 10 tech preview: How Do I install the 10 tech preview onto the separate partition that i just created using the windows update install for tech preview 10? 3722
  8. Windows 10 Tech Preview Tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Tech Preview Tips: I have Windows 7 Home Premium x64 on my Laptop, and 8.1 x64 on our desktop. Any tips on what I should do? I don't have a USB drive or a backup CD. Should I not install it? 2389
  9. Tech Preview Updates Today

in Windows 10 News
    Tech Preview Updates Today: So, does anyone know what they did? As usual, no MS info @support... [img]
  10. New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March

in Windows 10 News
    New Tech Preview Update KB3050284 - March: Couldn't find this posted anywhere, so here is: Windows Technical Preview March Update (KB3050284) is available 4924