Windows 10: Update from 8.1 to 10 on first gen 128gb surface pro

Discus and support Update from 8.1 to 10 on first gen 128gb surface pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After many hours trying to do the upgrade through windows update method and that not working can I run the ISO and install it from within Windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cammykool, Jul 16, 2015.

1. cammykool Win User

Update from 8.1 to 10 on first gen 128gb surface pro

After many hours trying to do the upgrade through windows update method and that not working can I run the ISO and install it from within Windows and upgrade like that and still get the free upgrade to the full version in a few weeks? I know if you do the windows update mentod it does but what about the iso

:)

cammykool, Jul 16, 2015

2. Surface, can it runs Windows 10?

Surface, can it runs Windows 10?

I have the Surface Pro 128GB Model.

Its from the first batch, since then there has been a Surface Pro 2 and I belive 3.

Can you send me the link to make a res on that machine as well?

robert josman, Jul 16, 2015
  3. carp46120 Win User
    start button not working in windows 10

The first option worked for me. Problem occurred after the recent upgrade on my Microsoft Surface Pro (first gen).

carp46120, Jul 16, 2015
Thema:

Update from 8.1 to 10 on first gen 128gb surface pro

1. Update from 8.1 to 10 on first gen 128gb surface pro - Similar Threads - Update gen 128gb

2. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 Administrator: I changed the administrator on my sons surface pro 9 from my wife to him and as a result lost all his files, how do we recover them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-8-administrator/f3d8c321-5355-43c7-8d59-8f54c226be9d
  3. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 Administrator: I changed the administrator on my sons surface pro 9 from my wife to him and as a result lost all his files, how do we recover them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-8-administrator/f3d8c321-5355-43c7-8d59-8f54c226be9d
  4. Stolen Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen Surface Pro 8: So my Surface Pro 8 got stolen.If the thief reinstalls windows on the device, will I be able to find it using "find my device" option?Thing is when I registered my device I was asked for chassis number and that can't be changed.It has latest windows 11 update if this means...
  5. Stolen Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stolen Surface Pro 8: So my Surface Pro 8 got stolen.If the thief reinstalls windows on the device, will I be able to find it using "find my device" option?Thing is when I registered my device I was asked for chassis number and that can't be changed.It has latest windows 11 update if this means...
  6. NOX on the surface pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOX on the surface pro 8: I want to install an android emulator called nox on my surface pro 8 but it wouldn't work at first because of memory integrity I disabled it and then it said that hyper v needed to be turned off and it is and then I got a message that the vm failed....
  7. New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - June 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - June 8: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available as a "Gradual Roll-out" for all Surface Pro 5 devices running Windows 10 October 2018 Update, version 1809, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Intel...
  8. BATTERY SURFACE PRO 128GB MOD 1514

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BATTERY SURFACE PRO 128GB MOD 1514: Hi everybody, i have microsoft surface pro 128gb mod 1514, I'm looking for a new battery. Someone can say me the model number of the battery? Someone can say me a web site to buy it? Best regards Emanuele Salvioni...
  9. New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro (5th Gen) Drivers and Firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 1: Improvements and fixes in the update The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (5th Gen) devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. – Bluetooth –...
  10. Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to Windows 10 on Surface Pro 1: Hello I am wondering whether updating my surface pro 1 to Windows 10 will slow down the device, as supposed to making it faster. I am currently using a Surface Pro 1 from 2012, running Windows 8.1. It fulfills the system requirements for Windows 10 and I would love having...