Windows 10: Update froze computer poxy windows 10 stuck on some speech bollocks

Discus and support Update froze computer poxy windows 10 stuck on some speech bollocks in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Froze after update cant do any thing with it windows 10 just pure ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveTucker3, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Update froze computer poxy windows 10 stuck on some speech bollocks

Froze after update cant do any thing with it windows 10 just pure ****

:)

SteveTucker3, Aug 19, 2018

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Speech Recognition

Hi Peter,

It appears that you're having concerns with the speech recognition on your Windows 10 computer. For us to properly assist you, kindly verify the following:

• Are you having problems using the speech recognition? If yes, kindly provide us the detailed description.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to troubleshoot the problem?
    • Have you tried checking for available Windows updates?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Update froze computer poxy windows 10 stuck on some speech bollocks

Speech recognition errors

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query regarding speech recognition on the software you are using for Speech Recognizer. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• How many language packs are installed and enabled on your computer and what are they?

• Does this happen with all the language packs in the computer?

• What are the recent changes that you have made to the computer prior to this issue?

• Did you try any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?
    The issue might be due to settings on your computer. Let’s refer to the following suggestion and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps and check the issue status.

• Press Windows and X keys together.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Open Control Panel then Speech Recognition Options.

• In the upper right of the Speech Recognition Option window click
      Advanced Speech Options.

• Remove the checkmark next to, ‘Allow computer to review your documents’.

• Click Apply and click OK
    Refer below article to Use Speech Recognition:

Voice recognition in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-voice-recognition-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Update froze computer poxy windows 10 stuck on some speech bollocks

1. Update froze computer poxy windows 10 stuck on some speech bollocks - Similar Threads - Update froze computer

2. Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze: So windows told me I needed to update my computer and I was holding it off because the last time I did my computer had the same problem this time that it had last time I have no idea what I did last time to fix it. Now I have windows 11 works fine have some issues of freezing...
  3. Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updated my computer and went to boot it and it froze: So windows told me I needed to update my computer and I was holding it off because the last time I did my computer had the same problem this time that it had last time I have no idea what I did last time to fix it. Now I have windows 11 works fine have some issues of freezing...
  4. Window froze and some tasks are unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window froze and some tasks are unresponsive: It happened to me a couple of days back with my 1 year old Asus TUF A15 laptop, while my laptop had an issue with the wifi card that needed to be replaced, this new ISSUE started kicking as well. So every 1-2 days my system will just kinda freeze even though games ,browsers...
  5. Computer froze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer froze: My computer is freezing when im at the login menu. As soon as i get to the login screen, everything works fine for 2 seconds and then the pc freezes completly. Also, my keyboard and mouse dont work after that, even though they clearly indicate they are on. Before the issue my...
  6. Windows 10 2004 update froze - twice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 update froze - twice: I watched it. It downloaded to my 1909 version on my Dell Latitude E6440 with a SSD, plenty of space, 16 GB ram but then it started it's install and a half hour into it it just froze the screen and none of my keys would work. I had to shut it off with the turn on/off button....
  7. My computer froze

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer froze: My computer froze. I could not bring up the task manager either with CTRL +shift + Esc or with CTRL +Alt +delete. I could not turn the computer off. Finally, I noticed the clock was an hour behind. I unplugged the power cord. I still could not turn off the computer. After...
  8. After Windows 10 update, computer froze.

After Windows 10 update, computer froze.: Clicked on update & went to bed. Didn't see any messages. Stuck on 1st screen without log in option, Mouse & Keyboard do nothing. can someone help?...
  9. Windows 10 update froze my computer

Windows 10 update froze my computer: Two nights ago, when I went to close my computer, it gave me the option to "install updates and then restart". I clicked ok and then it ran through the update for a really long time. When I checked my computer, it was frozen on the welcome screen. Now i cannot get my...
  10. "Choose a pin for Windows" Froze the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Choose a pin for Windows" Froze the computer.: When the computer was turned on and before the password was entered, the screen asked for us to choose a pin number to make the log-in more secure. There is no way to get it off the screen. Help!...