Windows 10: Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

Discus and support Update History Not Displaying Latest Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; About an hour ago, my computer updated.However, when I check update history, it only lists previous updates, some a month or more old. I was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mr Ed, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Mr Ed Win User

Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

About an hour ago, my computer updated.However, when I check update history, it only lists previous updates, some a month or more old. I was just curious about what was included in the update.

:)

Mr Ed, Sep 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 Update HANG after approx 87% complete

The KB is usually displayed in the main Windows Update window.

But you can also check your Update history - Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > View installed updates history.

Then go to the Update History page and see if you have the latest cumulative update installed for your installed version of Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000825

Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2017
  3. cshaner Win User
    Windows 10 Does Not Update (latest update 12/14/2015)

According to the "update" history on one of my Windows 10 computers the latest update loaded is 12/14/2015. My other machines have updates from January of this year.

If I start the update process from the "settings" app it just keeps displaying "Checking for updates ...." but never loads an update. I have already run the Windows Update Troubleshooter (as admin) and it can't "identify" the problem.

cshaner, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list.

5. Plankton Win User
    If you're using Defender.....It will update but never list/show the update and that's probably what you're seeing.

Plankton, Sep 21, 2017
  6. Mr Ed Win User
    If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. *Smile

Mr Ed, Sep 21, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    Known issue with the latest Cumulative Update. Restarting Edge a few times and/or rebooting can help.

Cumulative Update KB4038788 Windows 10 v1703 Build 15063.608

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Update History Not Displaying Latest Update - Similar Threads - Update History Displaying

2. Display Issue after latest win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Issue after latest win10 update: Hello.I have been using 3 displays for a while now, but after the latest windows 10 updates updated while i was asleep, one of my displays have started turning on and off with a intervall of 0,5 sec.I have tried disconnecting it from the computer, and ive tried turning it off...
  3. Display Issues after Latest Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Issues after Latest Update: I just updated to 20H1 19043.1023 today and sometimes the search box appears as below on several PCs. Also, the desktop icons are no longer highlighted with a black edge when displaying against a white background: Are these bugs? 180026
  4. Update history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history: I just got update KB4571744 preview installed on my computer. It does not show in my update history. The update could be found in my System restore only. Why is windows so secretive?...
  5. Update history

Update history: Hi, After the last feature update update history is empty. Is there a way to restore update history? Thanks Jay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history/f94d0fe5-6e44-4f4b-9c72-f1ca46a97869
  6. Update history

Update history: Update history does not appear when requested, why??? Shows only a blank page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history/e5aeb5ea-bf15-4443-a138-08063f446ae5
  7. updates history

in Windows 10 Customization
    updates history: I have 2 questions, highlighted by ***. let me walk you through how I got there: my settings > updates & security > windows update shows I have windows 10, version 1903 (3) but that there are updates available. under that there's a message: status: getting things ready -...
  8. Display problem with latest update

Display problem with latest update: After the latest update (KB4517389), my PC screen is only displaying about 3/4 of window, with a small duplicate window in the upper left corner. I've tried to uninstall the latest update, but problem still exists. Any ideas?...
  9. No update history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No update history: I no longer get anything shown as Update History. As far as I know updating itself is working fine, automatic and manual checks either show there are no updates available or if there are they are downloaded OK --- there is just no history. 106722
  10. Latest Creator Update and Display Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Creator Update and Display Issue: Hello, Using an HP all-in-one with 23" display.Just installed the new Creators update and lost my personalized display settings. The display setting under Scale and Layout shows the correct percentage as before (I set it at 150%); however, I cannot see where to access text...